𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

You groaned and rubbed your back, throwing a glare at Mina who had kicked you off your bed in her sleep. You sighed. She was lucky you liked her, or you wouldn't that's let this slip.

"She probably drank too much." You mumbled and opened your drawer to find another Advil for her.

It was 5 am, bright and early but you couldn't go back to sleep. There was a girl hogging your bed, for one, but you no longer felt tired or sleepy either.

You texted Midoriya, knowing he'd be awake for his early morning run or something.

Y/n: morning Izuku!!
Y/n: wanna be an absolute babe and grab breakfast with me 🥺🥺

Broccoli bb: good morning y/n-chan!
Broccoli bb: I can't :(
Broccoli bb: I promised Uraraka-san I'd eat with her
Broccoli bb: actually, never mind
Broccoli bb: I can eat with her some other time, where do you wanna go y/n??

Y/n: aww Izuku you're the cutest, most precious babe ever
Y/n: go on that breakfast date with Uraraka-san!!
Y/n: can't have you blaming your failed love life on me 👀

Broccoli bb: that was uncalled for 😤😤
Broccoli bb: as if your love life is so much more successful

Y/n: Izuku!! Stop exposing me like that—
Y/n: on a serious note though, go get breakfast with Uraraka-san! I'll convince Mina to eat with me.
Y/n: better tell me how your date goes bb

Broccoli bb: of course y/n-chan!
Broccoli bb: I'll talk to you soon 💕
Seen at 05:11

You decided to wear your headphones and fix up the kitchen, preparing breakfast while you were at it. Your attempt at making a simple omelette failed and you were close to having a breakdown until your phone rang.

"Who in their right mind is calling me at 5 am." You grumbled before checking your caller ID.

'Arms for Days' is calling.

You rolled your eyes. "Bold of me to assume the caller hadn't lost their mind." You said before picking up. "What do you wa—"

"Big ugly, are you the one who brought me back to my room?" The voice barked from the other end of the line.

"Rude, I carried your fatass all the way to your dorm and I get an insult for a greeting instead of a thank you. Talk about ungrateful." You feigned annoyance. "Did you take the pill? It'll help with your head. Make sure you—"

"Shut up you're acting like my mom." He snapped.

You took a few deep breaths. "I swear Katsuki you're testing my patience, if we weren't on the phone I would strangle you."

"Ooo kinky!" A voice in the background yelled.
"Shut up, shitty hair!" You heard Bakugou curse and the other boy snickered.

Your eyes landed on your failure of a breakfast and you frowned. "Hey Katsuki I need a favour."

"No."

"Wait a minute— I haven't even asked yet you asshole!" You whined.

"Fine. The fuck you want?"

"My breakfast is burnt and there's nothing in the fridge. Wanna let me in for breakfast?" You asked in a sickly sweet voice.

"Ha! As if—"

"Great! Thanks a million! You're the best Katsuki! And I'm bringing a friend. See you in 20!" You blabbered before hanging up.

You were prepared to die from his wrath, but first came breakfast. You would deal with his bratty ass behaviour after that. Besides, Bakugou's cooking was no joke. That boy was a god in the kitchen, it was no wonder he had chosen culinary as his main course.

Your next mission was to wake the sleeping girl on your bed. "Hey, Mina." You whispered, tapping her shoulder lightly. "Wake up. We're gonna get ourselves a free breakfast."

She perked up ever so slightly but frowned. "Free stuff always tastes like sewage."

"I'm mildly concerned that you know what sewage tastes like but I'll pretend I didn't hear that. My friend is cooking for us, let's go!" You said enthusiastically.

While the two of you were freshening up, Mina subtly asked a few questions. "When you say your 'friend' is cooking for us, is it by chance the very same drunk friend you were basically carrying out of the party?" She teased.

"Crap. You saw that?" You grumbled.

"Oh honey, everyone saw that. You're hot topic right now. You carried a delinquent to his dorm and picked a fight with a rich guy, apparently."

You groaned in frustration. "Katsuki is an asshole, I won't even lie. But he makes good food so I gotta keep him around. And don't get me started on the rich guy. Remember I told you about the guy I ran into at the bank?"
You rambled on about your other two encounters with him, and when you had finished Mina appeared too shocked to function.

"So you're telling me..." she began, attempting to connect the dots. "That you got off on the wrong foot with the son of the second richest guy in Japan?" You nodded slightly caused her to laugh with amusement. "Oh my, if that guy is petty, you're done for. Now for your sake, let's hope he was only an ass because he was drunk."

You couldn't help but agree. Your financial situation didn't exactly leave you in a place you could risk getting in trouble with a guy as rich as that. You shook off your worries. Now wasn't the time to be thinking about Mr. Sexy Bank Balance, you had breakfast to get your hands on.

"Just a heads up Mina, Katsuki can be a real brat. Try to ignore what he says and just enjoy the food." You suggested on your way to the boys dorm and she laughed.

"I'll try my best."

You knocked on Bakugou's door and the red head who lay passed out in one corner of the room opened up. "Oh hey! You must be y/n! And— wait, Mina?"

You looked at Mina and she also seemed surprised. "Kirishima! This is your room?" She asked.

"Yeah, come on in. You're hear for breakfast with Bakugou right?" He asked and you nodded. The moment you walked in, the smell of buttered bread being toasted and melted cheese greeted you. Without much of a wait, your breakfast was ready.

Mina was the first one to take a bite and her reaction was perfect. "How the hECK does he make a simple grilled cheese sandwich taste this good?"

You shrugged your shoulders. "Beats me. I couldn't pull this off even if I tried. Just eat up." You smiled and Mina didn't argue, simply devouring her breakfast with no hesitation.

Bakugou was unusually quiet, and when you looked up, he'd fallen asleep on the table without eating his food.

You, Kirishima and Mina exchanged glances.

"Are we drawing a moustache on him?"

"Hell yeah!"

~•~

HAHAHAHHAHA hi guys another update!!

Less drama in this chapter but hey we need some peace and quiet sometimes

I'll spice things up again soon—
Thanks for reading bbies

I love youuu 🥺🥺