I'm really sorry

I'm so sorry to tell you this, but I am not continuing this story. I guess you already saw this coming since I have barely updated this story, but you all deserve an explanation.

I started this fanfic, because I wanted to escape reality, that was the main reason. I could put all my thoughts in this book and forget about how bad I actually felt for a bit. And when people started reading it and commenting on it (which I didn't expect at all) it made me feel a lot better. I based Emily's life story on my own and a lot of the things that happened to her, happened to me (except for being friends with demi of course).

But my life has changed a lot in a year, I'm not that girl anymore. And for me it is really hard to get back into that mindset to continue this story, because I don't want to feel like that anymore. But I also didn't want to let you guys down so I kept writing, but everytime I wrote it felt like complete bullshit because it all seemed fake.

I can go on forever about how writing this story made me feel and how I have changed as a person, but no one wants to read that. So instead I just want to thank you guys so much for sticking with me. Thank you for reading this story. Thank you for voting and commenting. To you it may seem like just another comment on a random fanfic, but it made me feel amazing. Reading your thoughts on something I wrote made me happy and grateful. 

I wish you all the best and you guys are worth so much, please enjoy your life as much as you can. This has been an amazing experience and I'm so happy I got to share it with you guys.

I am still on wattpad a lot, so if you ever need a friend, or just someone to talk to, I am here for you.

Well... I guess that's it then. OH WAIT I SAW DEMI. I WENT TO HER CONCERT. IT SLAYED MY LIFE. Okay now I'm really done.

Love you all so much <3