Chapter 5: Again

When I came home, I was still in shock. "What's wrong hun?'' my mom asked. ''Oh nothing, I just met DEMI FREAKING LOVATO!'' I screamed. ''What? How? Where? When?'' Mom looked at me confused and happy at the same time. ''At the cafe where I work now'' ''Wait? You got  a job too?'' Mom looked even more confused.'' Oh yeah sorry I forgot to tell you, but I needed one to pay for concert tickets.'' I explained. ''So tell me about how you met her". We sat down and I started to tell her what happened.

''So is she really going to pay for your tickets?'' My mom asked after I explained everything. "Uhm I don't know she gave me her number so I could call her'' I said excited. ''Well call her then!'' ''No! I just met her, I don't want to look like a stalker.''

I went back to my room and laid on my bed to think about what actually happened today. I looked at my phone and there it was, her number was actually in there. ''Maybe she just said some random numbers and when I call it I'm going to hear an old man talking'' I thought. I decided I was going to text her.

Hey, it's Emily. I typed. Wait? What am I going to say.. I deleted what I just typed and started again.

Hi I wanted to ask you about. No this doesn't sound right either. I put my phone away and closed my eyes to think and I fell asleep.

*Monday*

I woke up to my alarm clock and immediately felt depressed. Uhg I hate mondays, I snoozed my alarm and closed my eyes again. After I snoozed a few times it was time to get up so I put some clothes on and went downstairs. My mom was in the kitchen so I grabbed an apple. "I'm gonna go mom, bye'' I walked to the door. ''Bye hun'' I heard my mom say. As soon as I got outside I threw the apple away. I got in the car and drove to school.

The first period was really boring, the second was even more boring and the third was just awful. I heard some girls whispering some things about me. I couldn't really hear what they said, but I heard my name. After third period I walked to my locker. "Can't you at least try to look normal?'' Some girl said. I turned around and saw that it was Brianna, ofcourse it was her.

I ignored her but then she said ''Did you gain weight?'' She laughed and walked away not even waiting for an answer. I felt like I was going to cry so I ran to the bathroom. Why does she always have to say that, why can't she just keep her thoughts to herself.

The rest of my classes I couldn't concentrate, the scene kept repeating in my head Did you gain weight? After school was over I went back to my locker and Brianna was standing there with her friends. I didn't want her to see me, but I had to go to my locker. So I did it anyway. As soon as she saw me she started again. "Hey it's the emo kid'' she said. "Yeah go cut yourself'' one of her friends said.

How did they know about that? No one ever said anything about that before. I kept ignoring them, but I knew that what she said was actually going to happen. How could I not do it? I quickly went to my car and drove home. Phew my parents weren't home. I went straight up to my room and sat on the floor. My stomach was growling, but I wasn't going to eat anything that would only make me fatter.

I stared at my hand, where I just put the blade in. I didn't know why I was hestitating, but I felt like I couldn't do it. I looked at it again and thought about why I should do it when I suddenly heard. ''What are you waiting for? Just do it already!'' Great the voices came back. ''I can't'' I said out loud. ''Yes you can, you have done it so many times, it will make you feel better trust me'' the voice said. And I actually believed it.

I held the blade on my wrist, but then I thought maybe I shouldn't do it there, because the girls from school already know something. So I lifted my shirt up and looked at my fat stomach. The blade touched my skin and I shivered. I pushed harder and I felt the blade slice through my skin. I made a few cuts and tried to stop the bleeding. It hurt more than on my wrist, but that didn't stop me.

This was going to be an awful week... again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE: My mom keeps asking what I'm writing and she wants to read it. No mom, you don't even want to know what I'm writing about.

What do you guys think so far? Any suggestions about what I should write next?