Chapter 7: Naturally

Chapter 7

The past few months have flown by so fast.

I've been having fun, and when I say fun, I mean total bliss.

Nadine has shown me the magic behind Japan. We've been to almost every theme park, Karaoke bars in different joints, rode the bullet train to Kyoto, visited Mount Fuji and visited different temples. She's taken my mind of everything, all my concerns, and most importantly, her.

I have partied like it was my last day in this world every night we went clubbing. Doing shots from glasses, from the actual tequila bottle, and off a couple of random girls' different body parts.

Wild I tell you, something I'd never do if I was back in London.
Summer is now here, and Nadine is planning on hitting the beach.

"I need to work on my Tan!" Is what she keeps on saying.

Although its been very subtle; but Nadine clearly liked me. Liked me more than a friend. Throwing in a few flirtatious comments, using any excuse to hold me somehow, but hey, I'm not complaining.

However, if I'm being completely honest, I'm waiting for her to make some kind of definite move on me. I want to make sure it's not only in my head. Besides, she was with a guy before.

I've been trying to mend myself, and I guess I've had enough of all the self pity. She's been fantastic. She's been more than I could ask for in a person during this time, this time, I'm not even sure what to call it.

But there's just one thing I'm sure of right now, she's someone I enjoy the company of. I can see myself loving her, which means one thing; I'm already falling for her.

"Cheryl?"

She cuts me out of my thoughts, and I can't help but love the intrusion.

"Yeah?"

"What's going on in there?" And now she's poking my head.

"Nothing much, just about how the progress of my album is going."

"It's almost done isn't it? I'm excited for you! But you still need to do the artwork."

"Aye, and what better place to look for creative artists then Japan? I've seen some of their photographers work, and I think I want to try them out."

"Now you've got that right, you'll find them out of this world. They take the word creativity to a whole 'nother level! It's amazing how much talent they have over here."

"I can't wait! You're gonna have to help me though."

"Oh babe" she slaps my shoulder lightly "I had already placed myself in charge."

She smiles at me, her glorious you can't resist me smile. Whenever she throws me one of those, I can feel my heart beats slowing down, and find myself lost in her eyes.

_____________________________

"AHHHH. Isn't the smell of the sea just the most relaxing scent ever?" She lays out her towel and quickly gets her back on it.

"If by relaxing you mean it smells of salt and fish, then yeah, sure." I giggle and she removes her sunglasses and gives me the eye.

"Want me to rub the tanning oil on you?" After saying it, I completely regret it. And just as I was about to laugh it off like it was some sort of joke. "That would be lovely actually" she gets up, turns herself around, and lays back on her stomach.