Chapter 14: Black Widow

Chapter 14

*ding*

The doors of the elevator swing open, bringing me back to reality. I walk into the penthouse and sit on the couch, not bothered to shower yet.

She's right. Cheryl is still in love with her; even though she keeps on insisting that she isn't. I can feel it. But right now, she's with me. She chooses to come home to me. That has to mean something..

I'm pulled out of my thoughts again with the sound of her voice: "Hey Baby" she struts towards me and bends to give me a kiss.

"How was your jog?" She goes to discard herself from her bomber jacket, cap and handbag, fishing for her phone while at it. "Therapeutic at most, but that changed a bit when I got back."

"Oh, how come?"

"I bumped into Kimberley, waiting for you at the reception." She gives me her full attention now. "Oh.. Really? What did she want?"

"You never got to tell me what happened in the dressing room." I can feel an anxious vibe leaving her. "I told you, she said she wanted me back." "And what did you say in return?" "I told her that she ruined what we had, and that I'm with you now." "Is that it?" She thinks for a moment. "Yes" she comes and sits beside me.

"What's going on in that mind of yours?" "Am I your rebound, Cheryl?" The question takes her by surprise. "No! Why would you think that?" "'Cause Kimberley said I am." She furrows her eyebrows. "Don't listen to her." Her arm moves to place her hand on top of mine. I pull my hand away. "I'll say this once Cheryl. If you want out, you better say so now. I am not willing to sit here and made a fool out of. If you want to go back to Kimberley, you tell me now." My eyes start to well up; scared to her what I don't want to, the words that might break my heart.

She moves her hand and holds mine, and calls my name to look at her. "If I didn't want to move on, I wouldn't have started dating you. I love you, Nadine. So much. I'm all in. I told you that." I sigh, and get up. "I'm gonna go jump in the shower."

"Ok baby."

Cheryl's POV

I watch her retreat to our bedroom, and then take hold of my phone, and start typing away:

"If this is you trying to be friends with me, you're failing miserably."

A quick reply comes in.

"We need to talk."

"We already talked Kimberley. I'm finally happy again, why don't you just be happy for me?"

She doesn't reply back, and I'm content with the way I've handled it.

"Are you truly happy, Cheryl?"

I read the words, and they force my body to tense. Am I happy? Ofcourse I am happy.

"I am. Now drop it."

"Are you as happy as you were with me?"

I can't answer that. Guilt quickly engulfs me, and I immediately walk into our bedroom.

-----

Nadine's POV

I'm standing under the hot shower, and as cliche as it might sound, try to wash away all that's making me doubt this relationship.

As I'm busy scrubbing myself, I feel her body slide up behind me. She quickly puts her hands on top of mine, mimicking my previous moves, and helps scrub me clean. She takes the loofah from my hand, brings it to the back, and proceeds to scrub my back. Her free hand glides back to my front, and rested on my stomach. She slowly slid it up, and suddenly her hand was caressing my breasts. I started moaning, unable to hold my whimpers in, and that urged her to lightly stroke my nipples, making them hard. I can feel her other hand stopping from all the scrubbing, and then I am swiftly turned around, pushed to the wall.
Our eyes meet for the first time, and then she slowly leans in, and starts lapping at one, while kneading the other. My body was trembling, the sudden intimacy exciting it. "Ahh Cheryl.."
She let go of my breast, and slowly slid her hand towards my aching center. She moans into my breast, as her hand starts exploring my valley. I automatically open my legs wider, in desperate need for that building release. "I'm all yours, Nadine." Those words pushing me towards the brink. "And you're all mine."
Two fingers were pushed in, while my palm started rubbing faster. I squirmed, and it wasn't long till I felt my center tightening around her fingers. She rests her head on my chest, and we both try to calm our rapid breathing. "You're all mine." Trying to reassure me.

_________________

I'm sitting on the sofa, tying my Nike's securely, getting ready for what I have decided to be my morning routine exercise. However, Cheryl decided to join me for the jog today, since she didn't have anywhere else to be this morning. "Come on Cheryl! You're gonna make me late."

"Late to what?" She leaves our room, and I stare at her, a smirk forming on my lips. "What? Do I look ok?"

She's wearing a matching Adidas workout tracksuit, with her hair pulled into a pony tail hiding under a cap, and sunglasses. "You look like you really don't want to be seen, the only thing that's showing is your neck."

She laughs lightly, "trust me, you don't want me to be seen, your jog will then have to be moved to another location, I'm helping you out." I jump up, excited to be joined by my girlfriend "if you say so babe, come on let's go!"

----

Cheryl's POV

"And to think you were just whipped into shape for your performance; that was pathetic Cheryl!" I barely manage to walk back to our building. I was left trailing behind Nadine during the whole thing, with her stopping every now and then to help me catch up.

"At the time I've spent waiting for you, I could've made run another loop!"

I reach to where she's standing, and bend down, trying to catch my breath. "I don't know how you do it, it's easier dancing than it is running."

She starts laughing, bending over to help me straighten up, and puts her arm around my shoulder, walking in together. We make our way towards the elevators, and we're met with a face that is starting to irritate me.

"Kimberley, what the hell are you doing here?!" I'm hissing, trying very hard to not raise my voice.

"I told you Cheryl, we need to talk."

"There's nothing for us to talk about Kim, now leave."

"What about what happened in the dressing room?"

Nadine looks alarmed, and I glare at Kimberley. "You need to leave. Now."

"Our kiss meant something Cheryl, you can't deny that." Nadine removes her arm, and walks up to the elevator, presses the button and waits for it arrival.

"Nadine wait." I'm stopped by Kimberley, who managed to block my way from entering into that elevator with Nadine. "Move!"

"We need to talk."

The elevator doors are closing, and I can see Nadine's eyes, tears threatening to fall.

"WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU UP TO KIM!"

"I'm getting you back Cheryl; you're mine."

"Not like this you aren't! You can't do this!"

Her eyes stare at me, bewildered, and I'm taken aback.

"What's with that face?"

"So I have a chance.."

"A chance of what!"

"Winning you back.."

I huff, press on the elevator call button repeatedly, trying to make it come faster.

"I'll be seeing you around Cheryl.."

Oh Nadine..