Chapter 15: Lost Stars

Cheryl's POV

I rush into our room, finding Nadine clearing out her closet.

"Nadine, stop!" I move in to grab her arm, but she shoves my hand off.

"I refuse to be part of this triangle that's forming."

"There's no triangle Nads, I'm here with you. I want to be with you. I love you."

I reach to grab her arm again to stop her, and this time, it works.

"She has to sort her shit out. I choose you, Nadine." I pull her into a hug, and give her a lingering kiss.

"You have to believe us."

She stills her movement, "So are you saying you don't love her?"
I sigh. "A part of me will always love her Nads, that's not fair."
She throws her hands up, as in in defeat. "Are you sure this is what you want, Cheryl?"
I move closer and wrap my arms around her. "I'm sure." We stay like this for a few seconds. "Let me take you out."
She tilts her hands a little.
"Where to?"
"I remember you saying you want to go shopping."

Now she turns completely around.

"You'll go shopping with me?!?"
"No; I'm taking you to Shop for sexy clothes to wear for me."
As she was about to squeal, I kiss her, she cups my cheeks and intensifies the kiss.
"Then I'm taking you for lunch." She lets go and starts running towards the bathroom, and I start giggling at her childish behavior.

"Come on Cheryl, we haven't got all day!"

_______________

Nadine's POV

"Im so excited!!!" I can feel us drawing close to our destination. Cheryl has tried to conceal herself with a leather cap, a leather jacket, with some loose pants. I got a hold of a blazer and some short pants with high ankle boots.

The driver brings the car into a halt, on the side of a huge building. I can see the people walking in and out of the store, carrying yellow shopping bags.

"We're here, Ladies"

"Come on Che-" I turn to face her, and see her looking a bit on the edge.
"Hey.." I move my hand to touch hers', "are you ok?"
"Yeah, I'm just a bit nervous. I haven't shopped in public for ages. I don't even remember when it was the last time around. And because this was spontaneous I didn't arrange for security."

"Don't worry, I'm with you."

"I'll just park the Car and will be in within seconds Cheryl, don't worry." I can see her looking up and smiling at him. "Thank you Lee, but I'd like to shop with Nadine alone today."

"As you wish"

She then looks at me and smiles. "Well come on then, let's go shop!"

We both exited from my side of the door; I took her hand in mine, and lead her in. We walk through the doors and I can feel my eyes glistening from happiness, I turn to look at her and find her smiling right back at me, clearly noticing how happy I am.

"Oh oh oh look at this Cheryl!" I pull out a dress from the rack, instantly falling in love with it.

"Cheryl?" I turn back to look at her, trying to spot her from a group of girls standing between us, finding her with her arms crossed and head hanging low. "That's gorgeous, baby." She replies to me as she comes forward, with a barely audible voice.