Chapter 15

Percy's POV

I was still extremely furious at Mark. Who does he think he is? As we sat back down, where everything was sort of back to normal, I gave Mark the scariest most terrifying death glare I could give him. He was so terrified that he fell out of his seat trying to back away! We alll looked at him and started laughing. It took us over five minutes to calm back down when I said,

"Man, that was a dam fall you just had." I started laughing again, along with Thalia and Grover as they were the only other two with me on the quest to save Annabeth and Artemis. Everyone just looked plain confused.

"Nice one Perce," Grover said in between fits of laughter.

"Yeah Kelp Head," Thalia exclaimed, "I totally forgot about that!"

Once we all calmed down, for real this time, Rachel said, "should we continue playing?" She looked uncertainly at me as if I might have another episode, but I just nodded, pulling Annabeth closer to me.

"Ok, Mark, you turn." Bella said, still blushing from the kiss which was the last thing all of the mortals, except for Rachel, remembered.

"Ok," he winked at Bella. Huh, wonder what that's about... only Zeus knows. "Percy, Truth or dare?"

Really, after what he just did, did he really think I was going to take a dare from him? Really? But, then I remembered that he didn't remember anything that happened after he had to kiss Bella. I don't know what was going on through my head, but I meant to say I guess I'll do a truth... I mean, who knows what Mark would have me do, not even Apollo!. "Dare," Oh no, what was did I just say? Gods...

He smiled, "I dare you to go into the bathroom, the nice one with the bathtub, with Bella and play seven minutes of heaven and you have to at least make out with her for thirty seconds."

"What!?!?!?" I screamed at him.

He rolled his eyes, "I said I dare you-"

"I know what you said." I screamed, spitting out the said through gritted teeth. Come ON! Of all people... why the Hades herself?

I looked over at Annabeth and she was fuming. Then I looked at my camp friends and they all looked like they were about to murder Mark. Most of them had known Annabeth for years now. They had know what she has been through with Luke, her dad, Thalia getting turned into a tree, now I was going to have to sit in a bathtub with Bella. I knew she would be mad. Then I looked at the gang from school. They were looking between me and Annabeth, trying to read our expressions, but it seemed like they didn't think much of the dare. After all, they didn't know what we all had been through. I kissed Annabeth, stood  up and looked at my beautiful Wise Girl. She mouthed its ok even though, by looking in her eyes, it was clearly not ok. I just sighed and started walking towards an excited looking Bella. Oh gods.

We walked into the bathroom and sat in the tub. We heard Mark yell, "Timer's set!" I looked at Bella who was grinning like a mad woman. She quickly went and locked the door. Then she just jumped on top of me, kissing me very aggresively. Whoah.... SO not cool. I tried to push her off of me, but she just wrapped her arms around my neck and my lower back. Any tighter and I probably wouldn't be able to breath. My back was lying on the floor of the tub, Bella's body lying on top of mine. I tried to shove her off again and pull my head away, but she just held on tighter and smashed her lips against mine even more. I did my best to keep my mouth shut, but she managed to pry my lips open, entering her in her tongue. Then she ripped my shirt off, literally in half. How? I have no idea. I took that moment to try and get away from her, but she just smashed her lips on mine again. This was so not cool! While keeping me down, kissing her, she unbuttoned her top and threw it on the floor. EWWW! Seriously, even Annabeth and I haven't even gone that far yet! Oh crap.... Annabeth. "Ok that's seven minutes!!!" I heard Annabeth scream, pounding on the door trying to open it. "We are not done yet!" Bella called. Kissing me again. I managed to push her away for a second which gave me enough time to scream, "Annabeth!"

"Percy? Percy!"

Just when Bella tried to start to pull my pants down too, this gross disgusting girl!, I thought to myself... think, think, think. Then I had a brilliant idea. I bent the water to my will, pouring it out of the shower head. I willed myself to get wet. We were both sprayed and Bella automatically sat straight up, trying to get out of the water. then I jumped out, grabbed my ruined shirt and ran out the door as fast as I could. I ran right into Annabeth. Everyone was staring at me. I was wet from the shower water and I was shirtless, while holding the two halves of my shirt. Annabeth looked close to tears and Thalia walked up to us.

"Percy... what happened?" she asked.

Just then Bella walked out, shirt unbuttoned, towel in her hand trying to dry off, "Percy Jackson!" She screamed. "Why in the world would you mess up your new girlfriend's hair like that? That was extrememly rude."

"Ew Bella. I've told you STAY AWAY FROM ME. I'm not your boyfriend and I will NEVER BE! Stolls, Thals, Rach, Katie, Clarisse, and Annabeth, I think its time to go." Then I just walked out the door without another word.I heard everyone quickly follow me outside.

"Percy?" Rachel asked, "Um, are we going home now?"

I just looked sadly at Annabeth. I felt so bad even though she didn't know what happened exactly, but I knew she figured out most of what happened in there because I could see tears threatening to spill. I just walked up to her, grabbed her waist and kissed her. When we pulled apart, all of our friends were looking everywhere but at us. I gave her a peck on the head as a I pulled he in for a hug, "Annabeth, I love you, please, don't forget it."

I felt her sigh into my chest. "i love you too Seaweed Brain."

"Sorry guys," Connor interrupted, "but where should we go now?"

I just smiled, "Guys, its time to go home. I miss camp." I looked at Annabeth who's eyes were shining with joy. With that, we piled into the cars we brought, Annabeth and me in my car and the others in the other car that they came in. And we drove to camp, home.

I do not own any of the PJO characters. I hoped you liked it and thanks kushagradash for the idea. Well, there you go, Chapter 15... sorry it's short...