Chapter 4

Again... I don't own PJO. Rick Riordan does!!!!!

Annabeth's POV

I was really excited for Greek Mythology class. I wanted to see what we would learn and what facts were wrong and other stuff like that. According to Percy, he was the top of the class the past few years, but now yhey have a new teacher. I was also excited to show her what I knew about greek mythology and how much of the language I knew. Being a daughter of athena and having a fatal flaw of pride gets me sometimes. I really wanted to be the top of every class, the star student, and for this class? Piece of cake! The only thing that was bothering me was that Bella was in this class...

We walked into the classroom, half filled with the other students, and up to Mrs. Blore, a short, middle-aged lady with brown greying hair, coca eyes, and smile wrinkles all over her face.

"Hello Mrs. Blore, I'm Percy Jackson." Percy said.

"And i'm Annabeth Chase."

"It's very nice to meet you both. Please take your seats and then we will begin our lesson."

We took our seats near the middle of the room and waited.

"Class, I'm Mrs. Blore, the new Greek Mythology teacher. Please take out a piece of loose leaf and when I say go, i want you to write down all of the names you know in Greek Mythology, please put a box around the 12 Olympians.

This was going to be so easy. "Annabeth?" Percy whispered to me. "I bet I can list more than you!"

"Yeah right Seaweed Brain! You're so on."

"GO! You have 8 min."

Percy's List: Zeus* Poseidon* Hera* Aphrodite* Ares* Dionysus* Artemis* Apollo* Hephaestus* Hermes* Athena* Demeter* Hercules, Medusa*, Enchidna* Achilles*, Perseus, Sirens*, Circe*, Medea, Furies*, Fates*, Polyphemus*, Amphitrite*, Chiron*, Hestia*, Hades*, Persephone*, Nemesis, Iris, Kronos*, Helios,

My List: Zeus, Poseidon, Athena, Hera, Aphrodite, Ares, Dionysus, Artemis, Apollo, Hephaestus, Hermes, Demeter, Hercules, Medusa, Enchidna, Achilles, Perseus, Sirens, Circe, Medea, Furies, Fates, Nemean Lion, Polyphemus, Amphitrite, Chiron, Hestia, Hades, Persephone, Nemesis, Iris, Kronos, Helios, Gaea, Uranus, Hyperion, Dedaelus,

"TIMES UP!" Mrs. Blore shouted as she started to walke around to look at how most people did. Most people had only a few and some named the twelve Olympians while others named the twelve and a few others such as Hercules and Medusa. Then she got to Percy and me...

"Oh my goodness! What do we have here? You two seem to know a lot, but Percy, why are some of them starred?"

"Those are the ones I have met, I mean who I think have cool names."

"Ok, I guess you think a lot of them have 'cool' names then."

"Uh, yeah. I do." Wow, he is such a Seaweed Brain!

"Great job Percy and Annabeth! Well done." Then she continued to walk around.

"Who had more?" Percy asked me.

"Me of course Seaweed Brain." I said with a small giggle, the kind only Percy can get out of me.

I looked at him to see him pouting.

"Good job class. Now can two of you raise your hand, one boy and one girl and tell me the Olympians from your gender and what their known for?"

Of course, Percy and I raised our hands, "Percy and Annabeth. Our Greek experts. Annabeth, why don't you go first."

"Okay, Athena is a maiden goddess. She is the goddess of wisdom and battle strategies, her symbol is the owl as the owl represents wisdom. Then there is Aphrodite, goddess of love and beauty, and she is married to Hephaestus. Artemis is another maiden, goddess of the moon and the hunt, Demeter, goddess of agriculture, Hera,goddess of marriage and family, her symbol is the peacock and the cow." I concluded. Of course BELLA (ugh!) has to try to outsmart me... ME?!

"Mrs. Blore, she forgot Hestia," Bella said with a smirk that said, haha, i know more than you!

"Annabeth?"

"Lady hestia," I said her name with respect, unlike Hera (again... ugh!) "is goddess of the hearth, but she is no longer an Olympian, she gave her seat up for Dionysus."

"Very good Annabeth. Now Percy?"

"Okay, Poseidon is the god of the seas his symbol is his trident. Hephaestus, god of the forge who is married to Aphrodite and he was thrown off of Olympus by his mother, Hera for being ugly Dionysus, god of wine, Apollo, god of the sun, prophecy, music, poetry, healing and Zeus is the god of the skies, he is married to Hera. There is also Ares, god of war."

"Mrs. Blore?" asked a boy near the back of the classroom. He looked like a jock, one of the ruder football players who thought he was better than everyone else.

"Yes...?" she said, not knowing his name.

"My name is Mark by the way."

"Yes Mark?"

"Well, what about Hades? He forgot Hades."

"Percy?" MRs. Blore asked him.

"Well Hades wasn't considered part of the Olympians. He did not have a throne on Olympus and he was treated as an outcast. But he is the god of the dead and the Underworld."

"Very good Percy. Now,, since Annabeth and Percy did such a nice job today, they will have no homework. The rest of you? I would like you to write a one page paper, single space, on the god or goddess of you choice. One of the Olympians please. Very good, class dismissed."

Percy and I grabbed our books and walked out smiling.

"Well that was fun wise girl," he said giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Sure was Seaweed Brain!" I said giving him kiss on the lips. I could've stayed there forever, but we had to go to lunch. I pulled away and Percy pouted again.

"C'mon Percy, we have to go to lunch." I said, laughing.

"Fine," then he gave me another peck on the lips and started to run off. "Beat you there!"

"You're on." We raced to the lunchroom doors. "Beat you!" I said laughing.

"Nuh uh." Percy protested, even though I clearly won.

"Yeah Seaweed Brain, better luck next time."

"Whatever, let's go wash our hands."

He led me to the adjacent bathrooms next to the lunchroom doors. I walked in. No one else was there, but something else was. To my surprise it was an Iris Message.

"Hey Annabeth!" said...(???)

(Hahaha!!! who will it be??? jk, I already know!)

Sorry for the cliffy! Will update soon!