Chapter 21

I'm soooooooooooooooo sorry for not updating sooner. But here is the next chapter! I hope you like it!

Annabeth's POV

We walked to the Hephaestus' cabin where I knew we would find the perfect weapon for Bella. Evil or not, everyone demigod needed their special weapon.

We walked in silence most of the way until I couldn't stand it anymore. "Are you liking camp?" I asked.

"Yeah, its good. The whole concept is still kind of confusing.."

Huh, she is not like other daughters of Athena, that's for sure. "Really? I thought you would easily be able to understand it all. You are a daughter of the wisdom goddess."

"I know, I guess it's just a lot to take in. i get the whole gods and goddesses thing, but I mean I grew up thinking that I knew everything there was to know. I don't know, it's just a lot to take in."

"I know what you mean, well, I don't personally, but I've had to help a lot of campers get used to everything. You should've seen Percy, he--" oops, that might be a touchy subject.

"Yeah?" Bella asked as if the last few weeks haven't even happened, "What about him?"

"Oh, well, he had already fought a few monsters with zero training, his mother vanished into thin air and it turned out that his best friend was part goat, but he still didn't believe that there were gods and goddesses and everything. I immediately knew that he wasn't a child of our mother."

"Huh, I should really hear his story sometime, shouldn't I?"

"Yeah, it is a tale to hear." I gave a small chuckle, remembering the time when Percy was turned into a guinea pig on Circe's Island. "Even by demigod standards, he had some pretty amazing feats, but don't tell him I told you that, he would never let me live it down. Oh, here's the Hephaestus' cabin. Careful, you don't want to set off any traps."

I quickly knocked on the door and backed away. "Jake? It's Annabeth! Open up!" I shouted towards the cabin. A minute later, an average sized boy with short brown hair that looked as if he just woke up came out of the cabin (I'm not sure what he looks like, just fyi), walked out of the cabin.

"What can I do for you Annie?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

I slapped him for calling me that stupid name, "stop calling me that unless you want to find your precious teddy bear in shreds, oh yeah Jake, I know you have a teddy bear."

"How did you know!?!"

"A little birdie told me." I replied in a singsong voice.

"Percy!" Jake complained.

"Did someone call me?" Percy asked walking up to us with a crazy smile on his face. He gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"You're not normally up at this, and I quote, ungodly hour!" I noted.

"Haha, very funny Wise Girl," he said, throwing his arm over my shoulder, "actually I was looking for you. i was wondering if you wanted to take a walk on the beach before breakfast. My mom is picking us up later today."

"What!" I screamed, "But we'll miss capture the flag!" I looked up at him to see him smile at me. "Why are you smiling Percy? This is terrible. I had this great plan and I--" He silenced me with a kiss.

"I was about to tell you that I asked Chiron to move the game to after breakfast!"

"Yes! Thank gods. Your are a gift sent from the gods! Oh, I'm sorry I was being rude." I said, looking away from Percy, remembering Jake and Bella, "Jake, Percy did tell me about King Cuddle and the main reason why I came was because Bella needs a weapon. Jake, I was hoping you could quickly get her one?"