Chapter 9

Hey Guys! Long time no read! I do not own PJO.

Percy's POV

As Annabeth and I walked to the Starbucks a block away from our school, we held hands.

"Ok Annabeth, I know I'm not the brightest guy in the world, but I know you. What's up?" I stopped to open the store door (ok I'm really sorry that rhymes).

"You really want to know Seaweed Brain?" I nod. "You remember earlier today? Right before lunch with Bella?"

"I'm trying to forget about that, but like I said, SHE kissed me."

"I know I know. She just creeps me out. A lot. Anyways, when I was in the bathroom, I got a surprise Iris Message from Thalia."

Now I was a bit confused. "Thalia? What did she say?"

"She told me that Aphrodite asked her to send us a message. She said that there were people out there who were trying to break us up. I'm not too worried about us, but if Aphrodite is worried, we should be worried. Especially since Thalia said that this was out of Aphrodite's control."

"Oh. That can't be good?"

"Duh that can't be good! We will just have to see. We've dealt with worse before, Hades, Kronos, well you get the picture."

"Let's just forget about it for now. All I want is a quiet evening with my girlfriend at Starbucks."

"Sounds like a plan Seaweed Brain." I gave her a small kiss just as we were next in line to order our drinks.

We sat down on the couches looking out at one of New York's many streets.

"Hey Wise Girl?"

"Yeah Percy?"

"How long are you going to be staying?" It was an honest answer. As long as I have known her, her life was still a confusing blob to me. She had run away when she was seven, lived at Camp for year, lived in Virginia a while, lived in California, which sucked for us and now she was here. I really hoped she would stay.

"I don't know Percy. I hope it's permanent, but you never know."

"I guess that's the best answer I can get."

"For now Seaweed Brain? I'm not going anywhere." Annabeth kissed me for a minute, but broke away suddenly.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I just remembered something?" She said, LIGHTBULB PARTY!!!

"What?"

"Bella gave me our invitations to her party! We are also invited to her pre-shopping for swimsuits party."

"Great." I say sarcastically with a huge eyeroll. "I also found out that Lindsey, Matt, Haley and Andrew are also invited, but they are in a different group? I don't know what that means."

"Its for the pre-party. We were already split into groups of four. Our group is you, me, Mark and Bella."

"Great! Even better!"

"Let's just read the invitation."

It said:

You are invited to Bella Steen's back to school pool party! It will be held this friday afternoon 6:00 - 10:00. The pre-party is from 6:00 - 7:00 then the swimming will begin. There will be food provided, but feel free to bring any desserts. My fantabulous party will be held at the Summer All Year Round Club. Don't be late! And meet at my house. IF you don't know where it is, text ME!!!

"Do we need to text Bella and ask her where her address is?" Annabeth asked me after we finished reading the invites.

"No." I said, putting the letter in my backpack.

Annabeth gave me a funny look. "Why not?"

"We'll just catch a ride with the gang. Hayley knows where Bella lives, they used to be best friends in grade school until she turned all slutty."

"Oh..."

"Annabeth?" I asked, coming up wtih a brilliant idea. "Even though its invitation only, do you think Bella will let us invite some friends from camp to the pool party part because she really wants us to come and we could say we won't come unless they can!"

"I don't know Percy, but what friends?"

"I don't know. Maybe Grover, Clarisse and Chris, Connor and Travis, Katie, Will, Thalia if she can."

"Oh my gods and goddesses! That's a great idea Seaweed Brain! I hope Bella will let us."

"No harm in asking." I said with a shrug.

"We should leave soon," Annabeth said, "You still have homework."

"Ugh! don't remind me!"

"Haha Percy, come on, time to go."

I know this is short, but it isn't over yet. I'm just surprised I had time to post this tonight. I hope it was okay. It's weird writing again. Well there you go! half of Chapter 9!!!!

I know it isn't that much longer, but I'll work on the next chapter right away!