Chapter 2

• Dedicated to ALL MY FANS!!!!

I don't own PJO... i wish i did. That would be awesome!

Annabeth's POV

I couldn't do anything except stare at my boyfriend walking down the hall. I think Lindsey was telling me that she was going to introduce me or something, but I couldn't hear her.  Her voice was blocked out by ghe all too familiar laugh of Percy.He hadn't noticed me yet, since he was still talking to another boy next to him. I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

"Annabeth? Annabeth? Earth to Annabeth? You here?" I heard Lindsey scream in my ear while waving her hand in front of my face, trying to get  my attention. Then she saw who I was looking at, "Oh, that's Percy. Isn't he hot? But remember, off limits." Ha! Off limits. But I couldn't believe how popular he was and, even though his fatal flaw, which I don't think is a flaw but a little fatal, is loyalty I was extremely happy that he stayed loyal to me. Especially with all of the other single girls throwing themselves at him.

"Come on Annabeth. I'll introduce you to my friends." Lindsey led me over to where the guys were talking. "Guys this is--"

Then HE saw me for the first time. He did a double take and screamed, "ANNABETH!" Then he grabbed me in a bone crushing hug. "What are you doing here?"

"I came here to pick strawberries," I say sarcastically, "No. I came here to go to school!"

"Really? That's great! I haven't seen you in forever!" he said.

"Wait, you guys no each other?" Lindsey asked.

"Of course Lindse," Percy said like it was obvious, "Annabeth her is my girlfriend!"

"Come on Perce," a guy to Percy's right said, "We all know that that was a cover up to keep other girls away. How much did you pay her to come her to prove us wrong?"

"Andrew, I wasn't lying. Annabeth IS my girlfriend."

"Prove it." He said, but, being a daughter of Athena, I sensed he started to believe.

I shrugged then wrapped my arms around Percy's neck while he put his hands on my waist, pulling me closer. Then we kissed. It was one of the best kisses we ever had. I tried to put everything I felt for him into it; love, passion, longing, etc. and it could've been hours, weeks, months or even years, we didn't notice our surroundings.

Until someone came up to us and gave a small cough, interrupting our reunion, then we broke apart. I looked at this girl and she was a barbie. I used to think that the children of Aphrodite were barbies (no offence Aphrodite children) with their styled hair sprayed hair, make-up and designer clothers, but this girl was worse. Her face was caked with makeup, she had way too much hair product in her straight brown, strawy hair, bright pink lipstick, a WAY too small tank top, a short mini skirt and 5 inch tall high heels. Wow, was all I could think. She looked mad, "what are you doing? Why are you kissing my boyfriend?"

"I'm not your boyfriend!" Percy shouted at the girl. Clearly annoyed. "Annabeth, this is Bella. Bella, this is my GIRLFRIEND Annabeth." He said her name with obvious distaste.

"What are you talking about sweetie?" Bella asked, pushing me aside and linking her arms with Percy's which he quickly shoved away. I was beginning to not like Bella.

"Don't call me sweetie Bella!" Percy protested. "I'm not your boyfriend!"

"Leave him alone Bella!" the boy named Andrew said. He had his hand interlocked with Lindsey's so I guess that he was her boyfriend.

"Seriously, he's not interested." Lindsey said.

"Fine. I'll leave, for now. But you will be mine! You'll forget all about your precious little Anniebelle and you'll come running to me.You just wait in see." She said, as she started to walk away. Did I mention I don't like her?

"In your dreams." Percy mumbled, but loud enough for her to hear. She humphed and walked away.

"Sorry Annabeth," Percy said, "Bella is really annoying."

"That's ok." I said.

"So," another boy with short brown hair and brown eyes said while holding hands with a pretty brunette with startling blue eyes, "you really are Percy's girlfriend?"

"Yeah, we've been dating for a while now. We met at camp when we were twelve and have been best friends ever since." I explained.

"Wow Perce, I can't believe you actually have a girlfriend! Oh, by the way, I'm Matt, and this is my girlfriend Haley. I'm on the swim team, so is Andrew. And of course, Percy is the captain."

"Nice to meet you."

"So I guess that you don't need me to show you around?" Lindsey asked with a small smile playing on her lips.

"I got her Lindsey. Don't worry." Percy said, wrapping his arms around me.

"Ok, well we better get to class," Andrew said as he, Lindsey, Matt and Haley started to walk away, leaving me and Percy alone, "see you later. Nice meeting you Annabeth!"

"So Wise girl, what's your schedule?" Percy asked as he started to pull out his.

Annabeth's Schedule (I'm not putting times down)                               Percy's Schedule

English                                                                                           English

Algebra                                                                                          Algebra

Greek Mythology                                                                           Greek Mythology

Lunch                                                                                             Lunch

Architecture                                                                                    Marine Biology

Social Studies                                                                                Social Studies

Gym                                                                                               Gym

"Oooh! we have the same classes, except for our elective! That's great!"

"Sure is Seaweed Brain! Now let's get to class. I don't want to be late on my very first day of school."

I'm sorry it's short. I'm going to work on the next chapter tonight and hopefully finish and post it in an hour or two. I hope you like it!