Chapter 12

I do NOT own PJO!

Annabeth's POV

Bella's house (apartment and a big nice one) wasn't that far away. We probably could've walked. The party, well the pre-party, wasn't that big. I could see Mark, Bella, Lindsey, Matt, Hayley, Andrew and more than a dozen or so boys and girl from our school. Everyone was in the lobby.

Percy and I walked up to our gang.

"Hey guys," Percy said giving them a small wave. "Everyone pumped for this?" Of couse I couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic for this.

"Heck yeah Perce!" Lindsey said. "I mean, a whole night with Bella! What could be better?" She gave us an eyeroll.

"Okay everyone!" Bella yelled loud enough so everybody could hear her. "Time to go, everyone get into your cars and, well, drive to the mall! Meet in the food court."

Percy looked at all of us, counting, "everyone can ride with me, we'll just have to squeeze one person in."

"Sounds good," I said, following Percy out to his car.

***(skipping the car ride... sorry)***

Bella got all of the party-goers attention again, "everyone get into your groups, sorry no switching."

Ugh... here we go. Percy and I went to stand near Bella and Mark.

"Hey Annie," Mark said with an evil grin on his face.

"How many times do I have to tell you Mark... It's ANNABETH. Let me repeat it for you... ANNABETH"

"Chillax Annie. I'm just playing." He said putting his arm around me. I shrugged him off and grabbed Percy's hand.

When everyone gathered in the food court, Bella explained that we would meet back up in about an hour or so. Our group, Bella, Mark, Percy and me, went to Abercrombie first. On the way I said that I need to go to the bathroom first.

After going, I walk back out to see Bella trying to talk to Percy. His annoyed expression was so funny that I had to laugh. His face lit up when he saw me.

"Watchya laughing at Wise Girl?" His asks, taking my hand.

I look up at him innocently, "Nothing." I said making my voice squeak at the end. "Hey, where do you want to buy your swimsuit?" I asked, looking around at some of the nearby stores he might like.

He held up a shopping bag. When did he get that?

"I just bought one while you were in the bathroom."

"Oooh, can I see it ?" He pulled it out. It was a sea-green that matched his eyes perfectly. Then he pulled another one out. Wait... he  bought two? The second one had fish on it and a mermaid? It said Under the Sea... weird.

"I like the first one, but what's up with the second? I get the fish thing, but why buy two?"

"Well," he said, "I like the first one and the second, its not just fish! Its the little mermaid! Ariel and Flounder!"

"Oh." I said, I had not idea what he was talking about until he said Flounder. The little fish was my favorite when I watched it for the first time when I was about four.

"I just like it!" He said with a childish grin.

"Ok Seaweed Brain." Then we went to Abercrombie. Percy and Mark sat down on the couches outside of the dressing rooms.

Bella and I went to the shelves where the swimsuits were. I grabbed three, all bikinis. I grabbed a simple grey one that I liked, it matched my eyes. For the top half, the suit was held together by a gold ring. The second one was a solid navy blue for the top and a striped navy blue and white bottoms. Then I grabbed one that was strapless and it was hot pink. I was probably going to buy the first and/or the second, but the third was just for fun. Bella and I walked to the dressing rooms to try them on. My first one was the navy blue one. I put it on, but had a hard time tying the top's strings that went around my neck. I held them up and walked out.

"Hey Percy?" I asked as he was looking at who knows where as there was nobody else in the store. "Could you help me tie this?"

He looked at me and his jaw dropped. I just realized that he had never seen me in a swimsuit before! Huh, how weird since I knew we went swimming plenty of times during the summer. But then I remembered that I would just where a tank top and shorts.

"Annabeth you look... just wow, sure I'll tie it." Just then Bella walked out, her's untied as well. She was wearing the hot pink one I had, but the bottoms were a small skirt.

"Percy?" She asked, "Will you tie mine too please?"

"Ask Mark to, he's not doing anything." He said while walking with me to the mirror, a smirk on his face.

"Fine," I heard her say, "Mark? Will you please tie it?"

He was totally checking her out, "What?"

"Will you tie it please?" Bella repeated.

"Uh, sure." Bella strutted over to the mirror and did some poses, obviously trying to show off.

"Are you going to get that one Annabeth?" Percy asked, ignoring Bella.

"I don't know I have one more to try on that I like." I said, forgetting about the hot pink one that Bella had on right now.

"Ok."

"Yeah, would you now untie it please?"

"Sure thing Wise Girl." He said, pushing my hair out of the way. When he said my little nickname, I gave him a small smile and noticed that Bella and Mark looked at us funny.

"There you go."

"Thanks Seaweed Brain." Again with the weird looks. It was like they never heard of a nickname before!

I quickly tried on the grey one. I didn't even step out of the dressing room to show Percy. I knew it was the one. It was plain and simple, just  my style and it was grey. It did match my eyes perfectly. I was definitely going to buy this one. I quickly get changed back into my colorful pants and shiny black shirt and buy the swimsuit.

"Percy? Is Bella done yet?" I ask him.

"Uh I don't think so, she came out and grabbed another few swimsuits."

"Do you think we could  take a walk while we're waiting, Mark could stay."

"Sure Annabeth. Mark we'll just be around the area, find us when you guys are ready to leave." He looked angry for leaving him with Bella, and I almost felt sorry that we had to leave him with her, but then he said,

"Anything for you Annie."

UGH! "Let's go Percy," I said pulling him out of the store, frustrated with him.

We walked up and down the few stores near Abercrombie. We talked about school, about the party, about our family/friens and about Camp. We were just passing time. Then we saw Bella and Mark walk out, Bella carrying three bags. Go Figure.

"Done?" She said, clearly disappointed about something. "Let's go."

We were the last ones to meet back at the food court.

We saw the gang and Hayley asked, "So... you two, how was your quality time with Bella and Mark?"

"We don't want to talk about it." We said simoltaneously.

Then we drove to the club where the party would be at. Bella told everyone could go in, get changed then do whatever they wanted. We had the pool, tables with food and drinks and inside where there was a lounge full of couches and stuff for, well, lounging. We quickly got changed and went to wait outside for our friends. We watched as a black truck pulled up and all of the doors opened. Everyone came out, Thalia, Connor and Travis, Katie, Clarisse and Grover. When Connor and Travis came out they yelled,

"OH YEAH! Time to get this party started!" Just as he yelled that, the music started, some people starteed dancing other jumped in the pool and the lights turned on. "Oh yeah!"

There is Part 1 of The Party hoped you liked it! Comment, Critique, Vote!