Im dead! I have a paper girl and pain obsessed guy training with me!

Mya's POV:

I was running. Pein was throwing kunai's at me and Konan was attacking me with her paper ability. I cried out in pain when a kunai hit my shoulder and I yanked it out and threw it back.

"Almighty Push" Pein said, a bored expression on his face.

The kunai fell to the ground. Pein sighed.

"Your not even a worthy opponent" Konan said, a bored look on her face as well.

"Hey! It's not my fault that I don't train everyday!" I replied, an irk mark growing on my head.

"Wow...just wow. And you thought you could take us" Pein said, a blank emotion in his eyes.

"Shut it!" I punched his face and he staggered back.

I stared at my fist and grinned," Yes I finally hit Pein!"

"You'll regret that"

I paled and bolted, trying to get some supplies. I ran past Lyel, Itachi, and Kisame. Lyel looked at me with a confused expression causing her to get hit in the shoulder. She glared at Kisame and pounded his face into a tree. I heard Pein's footsteps in the trees above and I bolted again. When I reached a river, I stopped.

"Wait...why am I running away from a 13 year old?! I'm older!" I said, face palming.

I noticed some tree branches and got some rope out of my pack. I grinned. I went on the branches and started to make my trap. I attached the rope to the tree branch and tied it with a point so it would spring up. I went down the tree and put enough rope in order to catch a man or woman's ankle.

I checked my trap and nodded. I hid in some bushes near the river when I heard footsteps. I saw Konan followed by an angered Pein. Konan had her usual blank expression on but Pein was steaming mad, so mad you could see smoke coming from his ears.

"Where is she?! I thought she was here?!" Pein yelled, stepping onto some leaves.

That was his mistake. The leaves had triggered the rope connected to the tree branch above him which caused his foot to get stuck in the rope.

"Wha-!" Pein's eyes widened when he was suspended in to the air, one foot caught in the rope and one just dangling.

Konan stared at him with a blank expression but a grin reached her face and she started laughing. She continued laughing as Pein growled,"GET ME DOWN!"

"Wow! You're dumb!" Konan laughed, pointing at Pein as she approached him to let him down.

Turns out she had sprung another trap and she was suspended into the air but with both of her feet stuck in the rope. Pein pointed at her and laughed,"Ha! Karma!"

Konan glared at him but grinned. I came out of the bushes and started laughing at them. Pein and Konana glared at me,"GET US DOWN!"

"Nope~" I said, walking away from them.

"But-"

"Ja ne" I said as I waved at them, walking to the house.

"GET US DOWN!"

This is why you don't underestimate a 14 year old. I went into my room and started watching anime. I continued watching anime until 6:00 pm.

"Wait...am I forgetting something?" I asked myself.

-with Pein and Konan-

"I hate you"

"That is a rude thing to say to a woman!"

"Hn"

"I'm not talking to you!"

"And I ain't talking to you!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Wanna eat some lunch together later, Konan?"

"Don't you mean dinner, Pein?"

"Yeah that"

"..."

"..."

"WHEN IS MYA COMING TO GET US?!"

"Dunno"

"...Ima kill her when I get down from here. Wanna join Pein?"

"Yup"