Mya's fear

Mya's POV:

I rode on Margo, looking for openings and things that would look out of the ordinary. Konan and Pein were behind me so I couldn't really focus with them chatting. My eye twitched with irritation as they started talking more loudly. I glared at them and they paused.

"Both of you shut up unless you want to die" I growled through gritted teeth.

They both sighed but stayed silent. I contniued doing my job until I dismounted Margo. Margo sniffed the ground and I walked to a tall tree. Holy crap, it's huge. I saw something red blinking in the bark of the tree. I stepped foward to touch it and something snared my foot. I yelped as I was dragged up and was dangling in mid air. Pein and Konan smirked but their eyes held confusion.

"What the h-" I was interuppted by a group of 10 wolves with riders came from hiding and attacked Pein and Konan from behind.

Margo jumped one and started snapping his jaws at a riders neck. Pein took out a kunai and stabbed it into someone's torso. Konan turned to paper and reappeared behind someone, scaring the f*** out of someone. She mearly rolled her eyes and kicked the person into a tree. I cheered for them as Adimar and Aiyana barked, helping elimate the evil people.

I heard a whoosh above me and I glance at the tree branch in which I dangled in. My eyes widened as Josh and Jaws were there. Josh grinned. He had extremely sharp teeth like daggers and Jaws growled, his anger showing as his fur rose. I gulped as Josh got out a extremely sharp knife and smirked at my reaction.

"So...how about I kill you? Or better yet...let you watch your friends die and you not behind able to help?" Josh questioned as I paled.

"No! Don't you dare!" I yelled.

"Or what? You tied up and you can't do anything but dangle there" Josh taunted and he looked at Pein.

"Pein, look out!" I screamed as Josh threw the knife at Pein.

Pein turned and dodged but a lock of his hair fell to the ground. Josh pretended to be bummed.

"Aw man, I missed" Josh whined.

Josh jumped down and landed gracefully like an alley cat. Jaws appeared at his side. Josh smiled, his eyes closed.

"Hey, I'm Josh. Anyway's my job is to kill ya. That okay?"

"Hell no!" Konan snapped.

Josh opened his brown eyes. They narrowed,"You don't have a choice"

Pein growled,"shut up. We can easily eliminate you"

Josh laughed humorously,"Really? I'd like to see you try"

Pein grinned,"Glady"

Pein ran at Josh, disappearing and reappearing behind Josh. He grabbed Josh from behind and stabbed his neck. Josh didn't move and he dissolved.

Pein looked around and something cut his cloak. Pein's eyes widened slightly and he jumped away only to get kicked hard in the side. Pein groaned.

"You can't kill me. You might be a murder organization but your pretty rusty if you didn't see that coming" Josh snickered.

Konan slipped behind Josh. I saw Jaws lunge for Konan and my eyes widened. My warning escaped from my lips. Konan turned and her reaction time was too slow. A blur came in front of Konan. Both Jaws and the blur fell to the floor, blood pooling.

"No!" I yelled.

Aiyana layed there on the ground, blood sweeping from her wounds. Margo came and bit off my ropes. I did a flip, landing perfectly. I rushed to Aiyana and skidded next to her. Pein charged Josh and they fought while Konan went on the other side of Aiyana.

Aiyana looked at us weakly.

"Aiyana" I whispered and I looked for the wound, believing I could save the wolf.

I believed I would be helpful. I saw the damage and my heart sank. Her wound...was too deep. I shook it off and took out a bandage and a needle. I put some alcohol on the wound and Aiyana whimpered with pain. I looked at Konan and we shared a look of despair.

"Hey, you'll be okay. Just don't die on us" I said as Aiyana whimpered. Tears flooded my eyes as I continued to attempt to save her. Aiyana seemed to whimper something and then she fell silent.

" Aiyana? Aiyana?" Konan said, looking at Aiyana.

Then, it hit us straight in the face. Margo, who was next to me, let out a sorrowful howl. I started crying as Aiyana's dead body lay before us. I couldn't save her.

"DAMN IT!" I yelled as I pounded my fist into the ground.

Jaws lunged at us attempting to kill us. I flinched. I waited for the impact and expected to felt pain. I never did. I opened my eyes. Margo had jumped in front of us. Jaws was laying dead at Margo's feet. His throat had been punctured by wolf teeth. I saw blood on Margo's mussel and I knew what happened.

Margo had saved us well...saved me. I realized then that I was helpful to Aiyana. Though i couldn't save her, ah Judy! Stop scolding yourself! I looked at her. I helped by trying to help...am I not afraid anymore? I grinned and clenched my fist.

"Josh, you asshole! I'll kill you if you hurt another person I care about" I declared.

Josh looked at me with a cocky smile,"Really? You would kill your own sibling...how heartless"

I stiffened.

Ignore him, Mya. You can do it. He isn't your brother anymore. He killed your parents he should be ashamed. He should suffer not you. Make them proud...make your mother and father proud. Make your enemies pay for what they did.