hn...School. Its Emo time

Deidara: Unknown_Alchemist doesn't own Naruto

Evi: or us!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Evi's pov:

I sighed as I woke up in my room. I walked downstairs. Everyone was awake.

"It's school" Lyel said.

My eyes widened. I. HATE. SCHOOL. I ran back up to my room and got dressed. I went downstairs and everyone was ready.

"Good thing is you look like 13 years old" Alexis noted.

".....WHAT!" The non emo members shouted.

"Yeah...so we have to go to school now, let's go!" Mya shouted.

"The sooner we leave the sooner we get out!" Eithne shouted running out.

"Yup" Alexis walked out.

We all went on the road to school. I spotted Lyel talking to her wolves. Her face showed pain. She nodded slightly. She waved good bye and walked next to Itachi.

"Jueru kun, are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

She wasn't. I have known her since 2nd grade. I know when something's wrong, but I didn't wanna ask.

We made it to the school and we told the office that new students were attending. They enrolled them and put them in classes. Good thing is 5 of them were in our class and the others were in Eithne's class. Bad news, they will get made fun of and we need to prevent that. We walked to class. We opened the door.

"Evi, Lyel, your late" Mr.Soto said.

Everyone in class laughed. Lyel growled lowly.

"Sorry, Mr.Soto, we have new classmates" I said.

"Come up here and introduce yourselfs"

I gulped. I looked at the Akasuki. They nodded at me as they went to the front. Lyel and I sat in our seats.

"Hello I'm....Gabe and I'm...Eithne's cousin" Deidara said.

"I'm Percy and I'm Mya's Cousin" Itachi said, I looked at Lyel's. Her book was out and It was The Lightning Thief.

"I'm Katie and I'm Evi's cousin" Konan said cheerfully. The guys were checking her out.

"I'm Fred and I'm Alexis's Cousin" Hidan sighed. I looked at the girls. They were drooling, even the girls who didn't like guys.

"I'm Scorpion and I'm Lyel's Cousin" Sasori...nice cover.

"Okay that's nice, Fred sit next to Zaira, Scorpion sit next to Danielle, Katie sit next to Evelyn, Percy next to Jewel, and Gabe next to Angel" Mr. Soto said.

They sat in their assigned seats. Mr. soto continued the lesson.

"Evi, what is the purpose of this concept?" I looked up.

"To isolate the x" I said.

"Hn"

He explained how to do it.

"Okay I want you to do the problems on the board"

"No" Fred(Hidan) stated.

"What?"

"Can't tell me what to...umph" I had thrown a paper ball at his head.

"Nothing sir"

"Good"

-5 hours later-

I sighed. We were going to go to Lyel's house but the slut came.

"Leave us alone"

"No"

"Why?" Alexis asked.

"Because I'm gonna beat you up" Danielle snapped her fingers.

Her boyfriend, Matthew (and the football team), came over. My eyes widened. Okay, normally I wouldn't be afraid. But I sensed evil in him...and it felt familiar.

"Evi hit me" Danielle cried out.

Matthew look at me. Alexis glared at him. Matthew didn't care. He readied to punch me but was stopped. I looked at the people around me. The Akasuki and my friends were still standing there. I looked at in front of me. Shadow and Light were ther, growling, basically taunting him, probably saying,'just try and hit her, lets see what happens'

Matt paled and walked away. Danielle went red with embarssment. She ran after her boyfriend, probably to break up with him. I turned and glared at the group behind me.

"I COULD HAVE GOTTEN HURT AND YOUR JUST STANDING THERE!" I yelled.

"no, i told the wolves to help you" Lyel's said.

I sighed.

"Thanks."

"no problem."

Then, very bad things happened. Sun ran over. He started barking. Lyel's eyes narrowed. She called Shadow over. She hopped on his back.

"hey where are you going?' Alexis asked.

"go home quick, sun will guide you, light come with me" The wolves took off running, with Lyel still on shadows back

We ran home. Alexis, Mya, Eithne, and I gasped. Wooden was lying on the porch, severely injured. We ran over.

"WHO WOULD DO THIS! THIS IS ANIMAL ABUSE!" Alexis said, almost crying.

We carried him into the house.

"what happened?" Tobi asked.

"Wooden is injured" Mya shouted, running toward us, passing us, getting the first aid kit, running back toward us, almost knocking Sasori over, and going back to the living room.

We stood there and then...the door opened. Jewel was standing there. With something in her arms. It must have been important, for she was silently crying. My friends came.

"whats wrong, Jueru-kun?" Judy asked.

Lyel's didn't say anything. Eithne got the object in her arms and unwrapped the jacket off. All our eyes(yes even the Akasuki)widened. A wolfs corpse was curled up. Lyel grabbed Eithne. She was crying out loud now. I recognized the wolf. It was Earth. She was the youngest of Lyel's Pack. -------->[pic of Earth]

I swallowed. But now i knew, with Lyel's look something had happened.

"what is it?" I asked.

Lyel wiped her tears and looked up seriously,"from this moment and on we are at war"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger AND theres the end of this chapter!

Alexis: WHY WAS THERE THE ANIMAL INJURED

sorry, i didnt mean for you to be angry

Itachi:Actually it was a good chapter.

thank you

Itachi:mostly because it had me in it

YOUR NOT ITACHI! YOUR HIDAN!*starts hitting him with a baseball bat*

Mya: i gotta stop them until next time, JA NE!