Alexis's fear

Alexis's POV:

"I don't get why I have to work with you idiots" I growled at Deidara and Sasori.

"I don't know either jerk, hn!" Deidara snapped back.

"Brats, shut up. We have something to do" Sasori scolded in a monotone.

The dumb blonde and I glared at Sasori,"You shut up(un)!"

Sasori rolled his eyes at us mumbling something about us being children. I pouted and I urged Blue to run faster and away from these morons. Well to the point where I couldn't hear them very well but enough so that I was still close. Blue seemed to fly threw the air because his paws didn't even looked like they hit the ground as he zoomed left and right, dodging trees and jumping over logs.

I heard something coming toward me and fast, I saw Blue's teal eyes glance up and he skidded to a stop right before a bullet struck us. I yelped and we went the other way. I didn't hear Deidara or Sasori and I sighed,"Idiots! Start talking, your silence is creeping me out"

More silence. I looked behind me to see I was alone. Oh no...I started to slightly panic but I didn't show it, looking left and right. Where are those bastards? I heard another gunshot and I reacted quickly, telling Blue to go. Blue sprinted off the direction where the gun shot was heard. I was starting to get slightly worried as we went further into the woods. So what if I'm alone. Psh, it's totally not freaking me- HOLY KAMI WHAT WAS THAT?!-out.

A shadow was following us and it was creeping me out. I bit my lip and turned around kind of pissed,"F***ING STALKER, COME ON OUT!"

"Come out, you say? Why should I? I thought you didn't want to see me" A male voice was heard and I looked up to see a brunette staring at me, a cheshire grin on his face.

The guy had eyes identical to mine and his skin color was hidden by a hood and black jeans. I saw the butt of his gun peeking out of the holster around his waist. I wondered who he was until it hit me straight in the face. I heard snickers around me and I looked around, seeing that we weren't alone.

There were 4 other people there, all male. One had blondish hair with deep green eyes while another had pure black hair and eyes as black as coal. The other two were like twins for they both had red hair with light blue eyes. Blue growled and I realized he was there as well. I heard shouts in the distance but ignored it, for the moment. My brothers were hear and I was pissed.

"You finally figured it out" The blond said, a cocky grin on his face.

"Poor Alexis-chan. Well I guess that's what we call you....anyways, All alone, abandoned" The black haired boy smirked.

"No" I protested.

"You know it's true. Admit it, your friends don't like you" The twins snapped in unison.

I froze. It couldn't be true right? I mean we've been through so much.........could they have actually abandoned me? Did they set this up? We...

A thump brought me back to my senses. Turns out one of the twins is on his back, groaning.

"Hey, brat. Next time stay close, got it?" I looked up to see Sasori, one of his poison blades in the other twins side.

"Yeah, un. Your an idiot, Hm. Katsu!" A large explosion was heard where my blonde sibling was.

Deidara and Sasori....

The blond had dodged the explosion but was slightly burned from what I could see as he landed, a snarl on his face. The black haired boy had moved to the blondes side and the brunette was no where in sight. The twin Sasori had stabbed was dying and the other twin was pissed off by his expression. I rolled my eyes and ran to Blue, who was in the bushes, awaiting my command. I grabbed my pack of kunai from his back, nodding. Blue did his wolf grin and ran off to the right as I ran to the left.

I threw one of my kunai at the twin dying, making him die as it went into his head. I winced but then recovered. The twin still alive yelped with surprise and Blue pounced on him, his jaws biting into his windpipe. The other twin struggled and stabbed Blue once. I snarled but Blue never released his hold until the twin stopped moving, indication that he was dead.

Fighting from the tree tops were heard by the explosions and metal clashing against metal. The sound made me shiver but I heard a rustling in the bushes and I put my brave face on. I drew another kunai and threw it where the rustling sound was coming from. As soon as I did, a sound of a gun shot was heard and I dodged it before it hit my side. The brunette was pointing his pistol at me. An 85 caliber to be exact. His eyes seemed to intimidate me, as if telling me I was alone again. I growled and ignored it.

"If you're going to shoot me, then shoot me!" I yelled.

"But what's the fun in that? I mean I want to tell you something. Sibling to sibling." The brunette said.

"What is it?" I asked, slowly moving my hand to my side where a secret holster held my knife.

"Well, how do I out this? I should introduce myself. My name is Oct-"

"Oct? That's a gay ass name"

"I was going to say October. I mean mother did love the months she named us after" October said.

"What?"

"The blonde is August while the black haired guy is December. The twins that YOU killed are June and July"

"Then how come-"

"You were named after a month. Your real name is February, your named after the month you were born in" October responded.

"What?! No! I'm Alexis!" I snapped.

"Ha. Yeah right" the brunette smirked and I froze at his expression.

Who am I? Shut up shy self! IM ALEXIS! I'm unique! So I don't care what he says! Im Alexis and I know that my friends would never abandon me! Ever so I should stop being afraid and face it head on....because that's the only way I'm going to change.