Chapter 15: Killing Someone

Camille's POV ; 10:00 pm ; Car.

"Cam do you gamble?" Roc asked.

"No." I answered. My grandfather had a gambling problem and my mom lost her house due to my grandfather. Luckily my dad was there to save her. My mom always told me never to gamble.

"Why not?"

"You know why, I've told you."

"Oh yeah. Right. I forgot. Well we are going to Las Vegas to gamble. We need all the money we can get."

"Seriously?"

"No, I'm joking." he says in a sarcastic tone.

I punch in playfully in the chest.

"I've always wanted to go to Las Vegas anyway. It's pretty down there."

"Good, cause we are already here."

"Thank you Jesus. My butt is starting to hurt again. I'm not going to get use to this." 

We've been driving for over 5 hours.

He pulled up to a nice hotel. It's beautiful, but I wonder when we're are gonna stop, and live somewhere permanent.

We signed in to an hotel room. We placed our bags down and and layed on the bed.

"Aye." I said poking Roc.

"Yeah?" he answered.

"When are we really gonna live somewhere permanent?". I laid on my side and looked at him.

"Oh so you wanna move in with me?" he said pulling me close to him.

"I never said that." I said pushing him away, playfully.

"Whenever we can get Prince off our case. He needs to die."

"Die?" I say making a face.

"Why you say it like that? What you care about him or something?"

"No and you know I don't."

"I know I was just making sure." he says kissing me. I get this weird feeling in my stomach, like I'm about to -- Hold that thought. 

I run into the bathroom and throw up in the toilet.

"Baby, you okay?" Roc says coming in. He grabs my hair, holding it back for me. I get up after my 5 minute session from throwing up. My stomach hurts super bad. After I thought I was done, I threw up for another 3 minutes. Damn it. I go and brush my teeth to get the horrible taste out of my mouth. I come out of the bathroom, holding my stomach. I moan in a little bit of pain.

"Damn, baby. You look horrible."

"Well that makes me feel attractive." I say pushing him out the way. I brush my teeth and go into the bedroom. I lay in the bed and put the pillow over my face.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I meant as in you look sick." he says coming into the room and taking the pillow off my face. "Baby, you're beautiful. You know that."

I smile, even though I don't believe it. I'm not like most girls who can't take a damn compliment. I don't really ever complain about not being pretty....

"Come on, we need to go to a casino." Roc said.

"What?! Baby, I'm tired."

"Fine, we'll go tomorrow night."

"Ugh."

"Oh so you wanna be a bad girl tonight?" he says getting on top of my and biting his lips. I chuckle, because I can't tell whether he's joking or being serious, but I know he wants some tonight. He's not getting any. I'm just gonna tease him. I put my hands down his pants, stroking his dick. He moans in pleasure. 

"Baby, can have you tonight." he says kissing me all over, leaving wet kisses all over my body. I push him off.

"Nope."

"Ah so you gonna tease me like that?" he says.

"Yup.I have been gaining weight lately and I'm curious to see what's been going on. I hope it's not what I think it is.

Casino ; 12:30 pm.

 "Ever played poker?" the guy asked setting out the cards. He looks about 35 years old. He was in a tuxedo and he had strips of gray hair, but it looked like he dyed it that way..

"Yes, if I win this game I get all of your money and weapons." Roc said grabbing his deck of cards and sitting down at his table.

"And if I win, I get your beautiful girl over there and your money." he says. I sit down next to Roc. 

Ten minutes into the game, Roc taps my leg.

"Go into the bathroom real quick." he whispers into my ear.

"But I don't have to g-"

"Just go." he loudly whispers, he pats the gun he has in his pocket. I sigh, grabbing the gun, and head for the bathroom. I go in there checking my make-up. Well, my lipstick is a little smeared. I apply some on. When I turn around I see that guy who Roc was playing poker with. He grabs me by my waist pulling me closer to him.

"So I can tell you're not from here." he says licking his lips. I push him off of me. Damn. I'm starting to not like being touched, at all.

"No, I'm not from here." I say trying to walk past him, but he grabs my arm.

"Where you going baby? Wanna have a good time?" he says pulling me forcefully to him. He sets me on the sink.

"Get off me." I say squirming out of his hands.

"Stop moving and just let me hit." he says kissing my neck. I grab the gun out of my pocket and put it to his chest, right where his heart is. He slowly backs away, with his hands up, smirking. "You're not going to shoot me. Are you?" he says chuckling in.

"What's so funny?" I say, backing him up to a wall.

"Because I can tell you're new to this." he says.

The door busts open. It scares me, so I accidentally pull the trigger. My mouth opens in shock.

"Aw good job, Cam." Roc says patting me on the back.

I killed him...

"I meant to scare him, not kill him."

"Well.. I think you did both." Roc says digging in the mans pocket. He grabbed his wallet. "Let's go." he says pulling me out the casino.

Hotel Room ; 2:00 am.

"Well wasn't that fun. My baby finally killed someone." Roc says in excitement, grabbing me by the waist. I push him away.

"No, this isn't good, I feel all bad." I say in guilt.

"You'll get over it." Roc says yawning and walking to the bed. 

I just lean against the wall, replaying the moment in my head.

"Baby, come to bed." Roc says interrupting my thoughts. I slowly walk and get into the bed.

"Did you plan all of this?"

"Yes."

"You could've at least warn me."

"No, then you wouldn't have killed him. I had to scare you. Why do you even feel bad? I know he tried to rape you. You shouldn't even feel bad over that. He deserves it." he says.

"Plus, he was looking at you like he wanted you. You're mine." he says in a baby voice. I chuckle a little bit. I get in bed with him.

I wonder what we're gonna do tomorrow....