Chapter 2: The Cake

Camille's POV.

I woke up. Feeling safe, since Jaden was in the bed, but when I turned around he was gone. I was scared now. I mean how can I not be scared of since of what happen. I got out the bed, struggling. I fell flat on my face, but got right back up. I ran all around the house looking for him, but no sign of him. 

Then I hear the door knob twisting. I automatically get even more scared. I grab a broom and walk slowly towards the front door. I know, the broom is not the best. I mean come on. I can barely put a straw in a Capri Sun, I can't kill anyone. 

 The door is still wobbling. I walk closely to the front door and opening it. 

"Woah, what are you doing with the broom?" Jaden asked, with a two frappucino's in his hand. I sighed in relief. I hug him so tight.

"Well I see you missed me." Jaden continued.

"I'm sorry, ugh." I said brushing my hair out my face.  "I'm just really stressed out."

I walked over to the couch and laid on it.

"About what babe?" Jaden said coming sitting next to me and putting the frappucino on the coffee table.

"You know.. ugh- just a lot of school work." I lied. I didn't want him to worry about what was going on.

"Aw, we've all been through there babe. Need a massage?" 

"YES!" I said getting all happy.

He chuckled and got up. He started massaging my neck.

"You have magical hands." I said. He laughed and kissed my neck. Which made me moan. 

"Only for you babe."

My phone begins to ring. At first I was scared it might be a text from that person, but it was a text from my best friend Zendaya. I met her at the beginning of the college year, when I was a freshman. She's very cool, she cray cray, but I love her already.

Zendaya: Hey wanna hang out today? I have a surprise for you.

Maybe I can tell her what's been going on. I know she can keep a secret, if I don't get this out, I might go crazy.

Me: Yeah, meet me at Starbucks, in 1 hour?

Zendaya: Yeah that's fine.

I get up from a massage, walking upstairs.

"Babe, I'm going out with Zendaya."

"K."

I take a shower and get dressed.

- 1 hour later ; at Starbucks.

"Girl, what's been going on with you?" Zendaya asked as we sat down at a table. I sighed, preparing myself for what I'm about to tell her.

"Someone is stalking me." I say.

"What? How do you know?"

"Okay, so I was walking on the beach, as I usually do. Then I randomly got this text that says "I'm back.". I had no idea what it mean't, but I thought I was just a prank or something. So I continued to walk, but I still was scared. Then next thing you know, I got stapled a note to my stomach and-"

"Okay, Camille, you've offically gone crazy. How do you know-"

I shoved the note right in here face where he stapled me and I showed her the scar. Her mouth dropped completely opened.

"OHMYGAWSH!" Zendaya screamed.

"SH!" I whispered. Everyone looked at us.

"You have to tell the cops." 

"No, you have to promise me you won't tell anyone."

"But-"

"PROMISE!" I loudly whispered.

"Fine, I promise I won't tell anyone.." she said.

"Good, plus what is the cops gonna do anyway? They don't know who this is?!"

"Um, fingerprints!"

"Well yeah, but that's not going to help. My finger prints are all over this paper too. They might think I'm crazy."

"Oh yeah true."

"So what was the surprise?" I asked, getting a little excited.

"Oh. I almost forgot. I GOT US CHRIS BROWN TICKETS!" 

"OMFG. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVEEEE CHRIS BROWN."

"Hell yeah and Tyga gonna be there. You know that's my boo."

"Girl bye. He doesn't want you." I say laughing.

"He gonna want the cake when he sees it." Zendaya says laughing.

I giggled. "When is the concert girl?"

"Tonight at 8:00."

"Well damn, you could've told me, like a week before. I could've had plans!"

"Do you?"

"Well no.."

"ALRIGHT THEN!"

"Well, I have to go shopping!"

"Let's go right now."

Zendaya basically pulls me out of Starbucks and we walk to the mall.

We try on many different outfits. Took us about 3 hours. The sun was setting.

We finally found the outfits we wanted. 

"So, you want me to pick you up?"

"Yeah that's fine."

"K bye."

"Bye."

We both walked back to our houses. Since the sun was setting, I walked home quickly. Good thing, nothing happened. I walked back into the house. Jaden was watching TV.

"You went shopping?" Jaden asked.

"Yeah, I'm going to see my husband in concert tonight." I laughed. Jaden rolled his eyes, playfully.

"Who might that be?"

"Chris Brown. Duh." I say. He smiled.

"Well have fun babe, but not TOO MUCH fun."

"Don't worry. I'll make sure Chris Brown doesn't get the cake easily." I say chuckling, running up the stairs.

"Oh, now your testing me." he says running up after me. 

He tackles me on to the bed, with him on top.

"Who owns this body?" Jaden asks.

"Chris Brown."

"Every time you get it wrong, I'm gonna kiss you."

"No you're-"

He cut me off with a kiss. I sucked my lips in.

"Who owns this body?"

"Chris Br-"

He cut me off again with a kiss. I laughed.

"WHO OWNS THIS BODY?!" he said he starting grinding on me. Making sure his D hit my P. He sucked on my neck, leaving a hickey. I moaned.

"YOURS."

He kissed me on my lips on last time.

"That's what I thought." he said smirking.

I laughed and pushed him off of me.

"Now if you excuse me I have to get ready." I say going in the bathroom...