Chapter 10: Why Him?

Camille's POV ; Crew House ; 4:30 am.

I am so sleepy right now. Like I don't even care anymore. I yawn. Prince took me to this place. Where it looks like a big tree house. It's so tiny on the outside, but the inside is huge. Flat screen TV, king size bed, bathroom is so big, kitchen is in it. Like a regular house.

"I see my mami is tired." he lays me down on a bed. Its very big and soft. I get under the covers and rest. "Oh so you can stay up for a couple of rounds?" he says taking his shirt off. I didn't say anything. I get very uncomfortable, but the view is so sessy. I have never saw a cute kidnapper in my life.

"Liking the view?" he says getting in bed with me. I scoot over so there is so much space between us. I don't know what this boy has, so I'm not having sex with him.

"Why are you being so distant? Why aren't you talking? I promise I won't hurt you like Roc did. I don't have any type of aids." he says getting on me. He kisses me neck, to my lower shoulder, and to my back. I push him off of me.

"Stop." I say.

"Mami, you know you like it. I can treat you better than Roc."

"You don't even know me."

"Oh, but I do babe."

I turn around and look at him, confused. 

"What do you know?"

"Camille Elizabeth Grande. You are 21 years old, attending Julliard College. You are a dancer. Your dad is a cop and your mom is a nurse. You love Starbucks and you LOVE photography. You're a straight A student-"

"Okay creep. I see you know everything about me."

He chuckled.

"Oh my gosh, you have the cutest chuckle."

"Aw, thanks chica." he says kissing my lips. Just because I said he has a cute chuckle doesn't mean I like him. He's a creep. At least I knew Roc before he started going physco on me. I guess Roc didn't really love me. Just crazy stuff was going on with his mind as usual. Man, this boy really fooled me.

"What are you thinking about?" he says looking into my eyes.

"Nothing." I say turned back around, looking at the wall.

"Ah you may not know me, but I am an easy person to talk to. I admit I am a phsyco and a creep, but you'll get use to me after a while."

"I really love Roc. Like the feelings I have for him is strong, but I feel like he just used me. He doesn't love me at all. He still is just trying to get in my pants." Wait, why am I talking to someone that kidnapped me? I don't even know this boy!

"Awe, do you want my opinion."

"Not really."

"Damn. You a fiesty chica. I'ma tell you anyway. No he doesn't really like you he is just trying to get into your pants. He even told me."

"Why do I feel like you're lying to me. I don't trust you to be honest."

"You soon will mami. You soon will." he says kissing my cheek. "Good to sleep. I bet your exhausted." I am. I fell asleep in a few minutes.

Roc's POV ; 12:00 pm ; Tree House.

I finally tracked down, Princeton and Camille. There in that tree house him and I built when we were 16. I'm outside of it now, I'm about to beat the shit out of Princeton. I hear moaning. I get even more mad now. I couldn't even imagine Prince being inside of Camille. Hell no. That's my job. I bust down the door, but saw no one. I ran into one of the rooms. I saw Cam and Prince together. Prince was naked. Camille was just in bra and panties.