Chapter 12: Dive In

OHMYGAWD. Sorry for the long wait, buttttttttt HERE YOU GO :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camille's POV ; 12:00 pm ; Hotel Room.

Roc kept on knocking on the door, trying to come in, but I wouldn't budge. I gave up on him. He left the hotel room. Leaving me alone. Thank God. When I came out the bathroom he left a gun and a note on the bed saying:

I'll be back, use this if someone messes with you. 

Roc knows I don't have the balls to kill or shoot someone with a gun. I'm a weak nerd, unless I'm angry. He knows that. So I don't really feel safe at all. The note that Prince left me, I know he is probably watching me right now. 

I opened up the window to get some air. I went to go take a shower, forgetting that I don't have any other clothes to wear. I came out in my towel and saw Princeton sitting on the bed. Great. This keeps getting better and better. He was playing with my gun. I should've kept the window down and locked, but either way he would've found his self in the room. He smirked.

"Nice to see you mami." he says getting up and hugging me. The gun was still in his hand. So I didn't hug back I just froze.

"Hi." I said with my voice all shaky.

"Awe, you scared cause I have a gun in my hand." he comes behind and whispers into my ear. I didn't do anything. He wrapped his arm around my neck. Slighlty choking me, but enough air to the point where I could breath. He put the gun to my head, threatening to pull the trigger. "Don't be scared mami. I won't kill you. Yet."

"Y-yet?"

"You think I don't know what you're thinking? You won't be my sex slave. So if you refuse to be my sex slave and won't be mine, I'll just kill you. No one else can have you. I'm just letting Roc have his little fun, before I let my boys come and get him."

"Get him?" I say.

"Yes chica. A slow and painful death. He could've just avoided all of this if he just joined the group again and let you be my sex slave. But you know good ole' Roc always have to be diffucult and take the hard way." he let's go of my neck. Letting me breath normal again. He took the gun from my head. He pointed to a few bags over there. They looked like mine. "I decided to give you your close back since Roc triflin ass forgot to take them." He held out his arms expecting a hug. I hugged him anyway.

"I have a question for you and I'm expecting a long answer." I tell him.

"What is it?"

"Why are you in this gang or group, or whatever you call it?"

He kisses my forehead. "Don't worry about it, chica." He began to head for the window, but I grabbed his hand. No tell me.

"Why do you care?" he asks snapping back at me.

"Why do you care that I care?" 

He chuckled, but he was decided whether he should tell me or not. He look like he didn't want to. I was hoping he would anyway. 

"Fine I'll tell you a little story." he sat on the bed, patting it, telling me to sit next to him.

"I never had a father in my life and my mom was a work-a-holic. Don't tell anyone this, but I was a nerd." I chuckled at that. Princeton? A nerd? I couldn't even imagine that. It doesn't add up. He would seem like the bad boy, quiet type. Who doesn't care about anything, like how he does now.