Chapter 11: Jealousy.

Camille's POV ; 9:30 pm. ; In The Car

I dozed off in the car and I didn't even realize it. I woke up due to my stomach growling. I haven't ate much.

"Roc, I'm hungry." I said.

"Ok. What do you want?" he asked.

"Food." 

"Don't get play with me." I chuckled at him.

"I don't know."

"Wanna go some place fancy?"

"Sure."

"Do you still love Italian food?"

"Just as much as I love Italian guys. YES BOY."

"I didn't ask for all of that and I'm a man, not a boy." I laughed at his seriousness. I was cracking up. I thought it was funny how he said he was a man. I don't know why. He stared at me in confusion. "What are you laughing for?"

"You think you're a man." I said barely getting out.

"I am one."

"You got jokes."

"Do you need me to show you how I'm a man?" he says seductively.

"No, I'm fine." I said. I quickly stopped laughing.

After 15 minutes of driving we went to Olive Garden. Oh my gosh, I love their bread. We sat down at our table. We looked at our menu's and ordered what we'd like. 

"Roc, I'll be right back. I have to use the bathroom." I said to him.

"Okay."

I went to the bathroom. I used it. When I went to wash my hands I found this note on the door. I read it.

Oh so you think I wouldn't come after you and you're little Roc too? Wrong. Just because you turned your phone off doesn't mean I can't track you down. It might take me a few days to catch you, but I'll fine Roc and kill him. Then you'll be happy being my sex slave. Don't you dare tell Roc you saw this note, or I'll kill you too. Slow and painfully. See you later mami. :)

- P

 Does Princeton really think I want to be his sex slave? He should know I'm not like that. How did he even know I was in this restaurant? This boy is so smart. I feel like I'm not going to survive for long, same with Roc. Plus, the fuck is up with all the letter I've been getting since the day I was walking on the beach? I walked out of the bathroom shaking. I sat down seeing Roc and my food is already here.

"Are you okay?" he asks.

"Ugh yeah I'm fine." I said barely getting out.

"You're lying to me."

"No, I'm not Roc. You know if there was something wrong I'd tell you." I lied.

"You're right."

After 15 minutes of eating and talking. I saw this picture on the wall. It was a picture of Roc and it said "Wanted. Reward: $800. Reason: Robbed A Bank"

"Roc!" I whispered, but loudly enough so he could hear me. He looked at me. I pointed to the photo and he look at it. He laughed. I don't find anything amusing. How is it funny that he's wanted? 

"What's so funny?" 

"It's funny because they think I'm scared of cops."

Well I'm not scared of the cops, but you don't see me running around causing trouble.

"Fine. Can we just go now?"

"Right now? Ok." 

He got up without paying. Damn. He just left me, here. The waitress came by.