Chapter 13: In For A Surprise

Roc's POV ; 9:30 am ; Hotel Room.

Camille finally let me make love to her for the first time, but there's one problem...

In the past, I have fucked a lot of girls. I MEAN A LOT, but that was before I met Cam. I met this one girl name Jasmine. She was HIV positive. I didn't know till after she let me hit. Of course I killed her. There's a big chance that I might have it to. I haven't been to the doctors to check it out either. I haven't been feeling any type of signals of me having it, but I can't believe I couldn't stop myself from having sex with her. 

I got up from the bed, leaving Cam sleeping. I did my hygiene, making myself smell extra good. I put on a black wife beater, blue basketball shorts, black and blue Jordan's, and a black cross. I brushed my tight, tiny curls.

Should I tell Camille? I don't know if I should or not. I'm scared she might try to leave me again. Gosh. I have so many secrets. 

Camille came into the bathroom, stretching. 

I smiled. She looks so cute.

"Good morning, babe." I say kissing her forehead.

"Hi." she says brushing her teeth.

"Can I get a kiss?" I ask.

She finished brushing her teeth.

"Now you're asking for too much. I'm sore from last night."

"That means I didn't a good job." I say pulling her close to me. I place her on the counter. She grunted a little in pain. When I opened her legs a little so I can come in between them.

"I don't know if I can keep on doing this then. Did you use a condom?"

My eyes widen. I forgot to use a condom.

"Damn. You forgot to use a condom didn't you?" she asked.

"Aren't you on birth control?" I say hoping she'd say yes.

"I haven't taken the pill since you've taken me away."

I sit there in silence for a minute. What if she has a kid and the kid becomes HIV positive? I cannot deal with that. 

"Roc, are you okay?" Cam says interrupting my thoughts. I don't know whether I should tell her or not. I just stare at her with a blank expression on my face. "Roc, why aren't you talking?"

"I don't know if I should tell you or not."

"Why not? Just tell me."

"I'm scared you might leave me."

"Do we have to go through this again? I'm not leaving you. Not for anyone else. Ever."

"Promise?"

"Yes, love. NOW TELL ME!"

I look down. Still deciding if I should tell her or not.

"Roc, if you don't tell me, I'm gonna kick you in the face."

"Cam, there's a possibility that I might have...."

"HAVE?!"

"HIV."

She covered her mouth with her hand.

"Cam, I'm sorry. I don't know-" 

A very hot smack came to my face.

"YOU SELFISH BASTARD. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT HAVING SEX WITH ME WHEN YOU COULD HAVE HIV?!"

It took everything in me right now, not to beat the living shit out of her, but I deserve this. I just kept calm.

"I DIDN'T SAY I DO HAVE IT, BUT I MIGHT HAVE IT!"

"EITHER WAY I COULD GET IT. I HATE YOU ROC. I HATE YOUR STUPID ASS." she saying punching my chest. 

I grabbed her hands.

"Stop hitting me Cam." I say calmly.

"Whatever Roc. I fucking hate you."

"Stop it, you don't mean it."

"Don't tell me what I mean. I do hate you, I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN."

"You promised you wouldn't leave me."

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't leave you."

I had to think for a minute. I've hit her, lied to her, put her through hell.

"Um, I am waiting for an answer." she crossed her arms.

"Camille. I don't have an answer. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I put you through. I've made a mistake. I'm sure as hell, not perfect. I've hit you and lied to you. Like you said I'm just like my father. If you want to leave, you have every right to. I wouldn't blame you. I'm still surprised that you're here with me now. Camille please don't leave me. I swear, I am nothing without you. I love you. I love you more than anything in the world. Yes, I am an asshole. Yes, I don't deserve you. You're perfect. To me you are. I just don't know what's going on with me. I should've never had sex with you know I might have HIV, but I haven't had any signs that I do. But the girl I before I met you did. I'm so sorry Camille. Just please don't leave. You mean more than the world to me. I know you hate me. It's okay if you do." I didn't even realize my eyes were shedding tears.

"I don't hate you. I just wished you've could've just told me from the beginning." her arms fell as she walked towards me. She wiped the tears off my face. 

"So you're not leaving me?" I ask. She kisses me. 

"No. No, I'm not." she says. "BUT WE ARE TAKING YOU TO A DOCTOR!"

"Wait, you're really going to stay?"

"Yes."

I pick her up in a hug and spend her around.

"Alright, alright, alright. I see you're happy."

I put her down.

"Sorry. I thought I almost lost you for GOOD this time."

"I'm not leaving you, Roc. No matter how many times I say it. I'll leave when you want me to."

"That will not be happening. I will NEVER ask you to leave me." I smile and kiss her. "Not many girls would stay with a guy that might have HIV. That makes me the most luckiest man alive to have you."

"I'm not like most girls."

"Thank you, Jesus." I kiss her one more time.

"Oh and we're going to the doctors today!"

"I don't like doctors."

"Man up."

"I'm serious. I hate going to them. I haven't been to one since my mom...."

"It's okay, you don't have to say it, but WE ARE STILL GOING. Just let me go take a shower then we'll be gone."

"Can I come with you?"

"No."

She pushes me out the bathroom and closes it. I go sit on the bed. As soon as I sit on the bed she comes out in a towel. She pushes me on my back and gets on top of me. She kisses me.

"Just to let you know, you're nothing like your father." she says into my neck while kissing it. She gets off of me and runs back in the bathroom, before I can say anything.

I love this girl so much.