Chapter 7: Hide Your Girl.

Roc's POV ; At Home ; Midnight.

Camille finally fell asleep. I feel pretty bad for just making her leaving her house. So tomorrow, I'm taking her shopping; but since I don't have any money, I'm going to go rob a bank. I get dressed in all black, with a mask covering my face. I get a hammer. Only being able to see my eyes, nose, and mouth. I got me a big, huge bag, making sure I can pack as much money as I can. I checked on Cam one more time and kissed her. Then I left.

I drove all the way to Bank of America. Which was only 15 minutes away. Good thing no one was there. I mean who would be at the bank at 12:30 am? The door was lock. So I got a hammer to bust through the glass. The alarm set off. I hurried to the back of the store and found a lot of 100 dollar bills. I could hear the cop car alarms in the background. So I stuffed at least 10,000 dollars in there. A lot in such a short period of time right? I'm use to being quick. My goal was 15,000, but I don't have enough time. I hurried back into the car and speed off back home.

When I was in the car I got a text from Princeton. Remember that crew I use to be in? Yeah, he was the leader. Ray was the co-leader. Prodigy is in my place, to be honest. What does he want now? He called me earlier. Knowing I was out of the crazy house. He wants me to join back in that crew, but I refused. He didn't defend me when I was going into that house and this boy has the audacity to ask me to be in his crew again. Hell no.

Aye, I saw that girl Camille. She's pretty fine, man. You gotta let me have her. I already know you won't be good taking care of her. So why do you need to have her? She'll make a good sex slave. >:)

What? No, if he puts even one finger on Camille. I swear, I will kill this nigga. I'm crazy enough to do it. I love Camille. I can't stand her loving another man that I don't even know, so what makes Prince think he can have her? He doesn't deserve her at all. Maybe I won't be the best person to take care of her, but no one will ever love her like I do.

Don't you even dare coming near her. I sent him back.

We'll see. he replied.

I speed home. Making sure Camille was okay. I don't want any of the gang touching her. I thought they were my friends, but they're not. Plus, Ray and Prod are nothing but followers. I can't stand them at times. It took me a lot to not punch them back when I was in that crew. The Lord gave me the strength.

I finally made it home in time. I thought everything would be alright, but when I stepped inside the house, I knew something was wrong. I could just feel it in my gut, plus it was too quiet. I ran upstairs, to see Camille still sleeping peacefully. She looked like no one has touched her since I left. I smiled because she looked so adorable. She was curled him, she looks like she needs someone to cuddle up with. I took a shower to get the smell of sweat off of me. Camille doesn't need to know about this robbing bank thing. I got in bed with her. Holding her from behind. She turned around, still sleeping, and put her head on my chest. I loved this position. I never want to let her go. 

Next thing you know I hear a BANG downstairs. Not loud enough to wake Camille up though. I grab my gun from under the bed and walk downstairs. I turn on all of the lights. It's too early in the morning for this. It's 1:30 am. I look to see nothing. I'm not scared at all. I've killed someone before. I  heard the bang again, but from behind me. I turned around, holding my finger on the trigger. I saw nothing, but a note on the wall. I grabbed it and read it:

Oh you thought I wasn't in the house? Oh yes, I was boy. Remember, I still have the crew. They'll kill you in a split second. I have more people that have joined. So you don't just know Ray and Craig. Camille will soon be mine. You can't stop me. When I kissed her in her sleep, she thought I was you. Not for long. She's gonna wish she's mine. Even though she's gonna be my sex slave. She'll probably like it when I show her a fun time. You screwed up big time sending that text to me. Enjoy your last few days of living, because it will be your last.