Chapter Twenty One

The rest of the school year went by like a flash, and unfortunately Jasmine and the hockey team didn't win the hockey tournament cup. They came third overall but Jasmine was given the honour of player of the year, voted by the team and their coach. She also got a variety of good grades in her exams and graduated alongside Kate, Beth, Brenda and Ellie. Although Jasmine was going to miss going to school and spending time with the girls, she was excited to start being treated like the adult she had to forget when she arrived back in the professor's house after the 15 year stint in Narnia. She could not wait to make her relationship with Peter almost as serious as it was in Narnia as she had missed the touches, the being alone with him in a special way that no one else experienced.

At the moment, the girls were packing up their stuff in their dorm so they were ready to home. Jasmine was to go back and live with the professor, whilst Peter stayed with his parents in London. Even though they were to be married, the possibility of living together wasn't discussed. After all, they were not even 20 yet and didn't have money to buy a place.

"I know I've said it before but I'm really going to miss you all." Beth spoke as she folded as dress onto her bed.

"Awww, I'm gonna miss you too, Bethy." Ellie smiled.

"I'll tell you what I won't miss: school milk." Brenda mentioned, making the girls all groan in disgust.

"Too right." Jasmine said, shuddering from just the memory of the taste.

"I'm gonna miss having a getaway by coming here. Going home is just going to be a constant reminder." Kate spoke, slamming shut her luggage. The others girls shared a glance and dropped whatever they were doing.

"If you want, we can meet up every now and again. I'll be coming down to see Peter anyway." Jasmine let her know and put on a soft smile. "I'll need help with planning the wedding too." She said, and the girls all looked towards her.

"What wedding?" Beth asked.

"Mine and Peter's."

"What?!" The girls all exclaimed loudly.

"Yeah. It happened when we had the picnic after the hockey game a while back." Jasmine told them, and Ellie's mouth dropped open.

"But that was ages ago." Brenda pointed out, and Jasmine nodded. "Well, you kept that to yourself."

"But when? Like exactly when?" Ellie asked, taking a seat on her bed.

"We were laying on the ground, watching the clouds and I just asked him. You guys were doing you're own thing." Jasmine told them.

"Jas, I love you and I'm saying this because I care about you, but aren't you a little young to be getting married?" Beth asked.

"Oh, we're gonna wait a bit till we actually get married. We're just engaged right now. I mean, I haven't even got a ring yet." Jasmine replied, showing her bare left hand.

"Well, I think it's cool." Ellie smiled. "I hope we get invited."

"Course you will. You're my friends." Jasmine smiled back.

"Well, I'm really happy for you two." Brenda said. "I never said it but I got real jealous of you guys sometimes."

"Oh my god, me too!" Ellie exclaimed. "But obviously not anymore. Chris is wonderful and sweet and such a nerd, I love him."

"Another thing I won't miss is hearing you two go on and on about your boyfriends." Beth said, motioning between Jasmine and Ellie.

"Correction; Fiancé." Jasmine pointed out, earning a small smile from Kate.