Chapter Two

Susan and Jasmine stayed in their trunks for what seemed like forever, when Jasmine's belly decided to growl. She contemplated for a moment before slowly opening her trunk and sitting up.

"Psst." She whispered a little louder than usual. "Susan."

"What?"

"Don't you think it's been a while?"

Susan sighed before opening her trunk slightly, showing her face. "He's probably still looking."

"But I'm hungry." Jasmine whined, making Susan roll her eyes. They were about to settle back down into their trunks when shouting from elsewhere in the house stopped them.

"Is that Lucy?" Jasmine asked.

"Yeah. Forget this." Susan opened her trunk fully and stepped out, before going to help Jasmine out of hers. Together, the two walked towards the voices, hearing more than just Lucy now. They entered a room and saw Peter, Edmund and Lucy all stood together.

"Does this mean we win?" Susan asked, unaware of the conversation between the siblings moments prior.

"I don't think Lucy wants to play anymore" Peter said sadly.

"I've been gone for hours." Lucy spoke, making Jasmine furrow her eyebrows in confusion as it had only been about 10 minutes since the game started.

"Where did you go?" Edmund asked his younger sister.

"Into a wardrobe but it took me to a forest with lots and lots of snow." Jasmine's heart stopped and her smile fell. It was Narnia. Lucy had actually found and entered Narnia. But what scared her most was the fact Narnia was full of snow now. That meant The White Witch had won and put Narnia into a forever winter.

"Can you show me? I mean us." Jasmine quickly corrected herself, holding her hand towards Lucy. Lucy nodded and took Jasmine's hand, leading her and her siblings to the very same room with THE wardrobe.

"That's it." Lucy pointed to the wardrobe. "It's bigger on the inside."

"That's got to be a lie." Edmund shook his head, obviously not believing her. Jasmine probably would do too if she didn't know any different.

"It's not! Look!" She pulled Jasmine to the wardrobe, opening the door slowly. "See for yourself."

Jasmine was too shocked by how Lucy had got to Narnia to check, so Susan stepped foreword and pushed back the clothes to expose the back of the wardrobe. There seemed to be no forest and no snow, just the dark wood of the wardrobe.

"Are you okay?" Peter asked Jasmine, noticing how she seemed to somehow be scared of the wardrobe.

"I'm fine." Jasmine sent him a small smile. She looked back to the wardrobe when she heard Susan knocking on the back from the inside, whilst Edmund did the same but from around the back.

"Lucy, the only wood in here is the back of the wardrobe." Susan said, stepping out of the wardrobe. If only she knew what could happen.

"One game at a time, Lu. We don't all have your imagination." Peter told her softly before the siblings headed towards the door to leave.

"But I wasn't imagining!" The little girl shouted to them, making them look back to her.

"That's enough Lucy." Susan warned.

"I wouldn't lie about this." Lucy exclaimed, tears coming to her eyes.

"Well, I believe you." Edmund stepped forward.