𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 14.5 *𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒔 𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕* - 2. 𝑩𝒆𝒕𝒂'𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍

⚠️ MATURE CONTENT AHEAD 🔞

Jungkook did his best to be patient, but having such an extraordinary beautiful confident woman as his mate, as the love of his life and knelt down in front of him right now was proving it difficult to control himself.

He looked at her seductive eyes as he finally realized his wait was over. Already starting to feel the end even when it hadn't begun yet he held his breath as his eyelids got heavy.

Lost in his thoughts, your words brought him back to reality when you said "Relax my love....let me take care of you."

Your warm hands now held his already hardened member as they both went up and down slowly, each stroke earning a low moan from Jungkook.
"Are you ready?" you asked in a serious dominant tone.
"Yes alph-aaah-ah-ah-ah" he cried as you never really meant your question and had already taken his entire length in your mouth. Feeling instant relief wash over his heat, he slowly started to feel the pain melt away. Already very stimulated from the earlier events you felt a bit of the precum hit the back of your throat you decided to take it a step further as your tongue started to swirl around his tip feeling him twitch and get even harder in your mouth, tilting your head up slightly you see him closing his eyes as his body heaved from his big breaths. His stretched neck glistened with sweat showcasing the veins pulsing at the speed of his heart rate, while his hand dug into his own thighs to hold himself down.
You smirked to yourself at your ability to make him feel this way. You could only imagine how good he felt at this rate as you felt an impatient knot start to grow in you as well.

Not being able to contain his breathing or his moans, he looked down at you as you pleasured him this way. He noticed the pearls of sweat rolling down your forehead dampening your bangs as you picked up your pace. He somehow managed to use his one free hand to move them away so he could see your beautiful face that was so hot and red which only seemed to turn him on even further.

Head falling backwards, Jungkook felt himself so close to his high that his body tightened with every movement of your mouth that glided over his throbbing member. You noticed what was going on and just before he was really close to come you came to a halt and took him out of your mouth. Panting really hard you both looked at each other except he looked at you in desperate frustration saying "Why did you stop love..? Let me feel you." while his hand came to stroke your cheek.

Putting both your hands on his knees you helped your body lift up and then sat down on his bare lap facing him. You leaned forward taking something from behind him and putting it in your mouth and then coming back to look at his face. Seeing his impatient expression brought a smirk to your lips as you now smashed it against his, engaging in a hot and passionate kiss.

His strong hand ran from your ass up your back as he pressed both your naked bodies so close to each other.
As your tongues fought for dominance, Jungkook felt a sudden cold metallic piece and immediately, knowing what it was, tried to hook it with his tongue until he eventually caught it in his mouth, stopping the kiss and then pulling it out with his fingers.

He raised his eyebrows as he held the metal piece in front of your face. Finally growing impatient you lean close to his face and whisper. "You said you wanted to feel me..." kissing his lips ever so sensually you continue to say....."well then unlock yourself baby."