𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 18 - 𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 3

“I-it’s about a-appa.” Jungkook said in the mind link

“Kids it’s time for bed” you quickly say out as you pick up one son and Jungkook picks the other.

Quickly putting the kids to sleep and calling a baby sitter you guys rush to see Jungkook’s father.

A car is fast but your werewolf forms are faster. Transforming into your werewolves the two of you ran through the night reaching the woods where your pack lived.
Panicked and stressed voices filled your ears as the pack link between the wolves were all over the place.

Quickly making your way to the little cottage with Jungkook by your side you soon saw his father quietly lying on his bed.

Everything went silent. Wanting to go to him your feet quickened their pace but they soon came to a halt as you realized that Jungkook should probably go first. Giving them some time you went back outside to wait with your mom.

“Hey kiddo, how you holding up” she says rubbing your back.

“I’m not sure, I don’t know what I’m feeling.” you say as tears well up in your eyes.

“Don’t worry about him sweetie, he lived his life happily with his family and friends and with the love and respect of our pack. He would want to see you happy with his son and with his grandsons. He just told me a while before you guys came how much he loves you and wishes nothing but happiness for you.” Your mom says.

“I love abeoji too. I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for h-him.” you say as you finally let out your tears and went into your mother’s arms.

You stayed like that for a while until you felt a familiar hand on your shoulder.

“He wants to see you.” Jungkook says as his face is completely damp with tears.

Moments later you are at his father’s bedside.

“Hey there sweetheart…..” he says softly with a gentle smile on his face.

You put your face down right next to his shoulder as you broke down hearing him call you sweetheart for the last time.

Your chest felt tight each time you took a breath and the lump in your throat only grew bigger as you finally said
“Thank you so much for everything abeoji. I-i will miss you.”

He chuckled softly
“I will miss you too little one. Take care of Jungkook-ah and Joowon and Doyun for me ok.”
Coughing slightly, he finally put his head down after saying those words to you.

You felt the end coming near so you held his hand one last time and said
“You can go in peace and with a happy heart. I will take care of everything abeoji. I promise.”

Just as you said those words you heard everybody else come in so they could be there for those final moments.

The room went silent as he finally closed his eyes and his breathing went slow.
You let Jungkook take your seat beside his father and stood behind him for comfort and support. The only sounds that filled the room was the low sniffles from the rest of the family and the pack.