𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 17 - 𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 2

The room was silent all of a sudden and the only thing that filled the air was the anticipation of Doyun & Joowon, Jungkook's sons after Joowon softly spoke out saying "appa, I want ommaaa."

He was caught by surprise even when this was something that his pups said often. He quickly hid the expression on his face as he put on a gentle smile and walked over to his son.

He was trying to think of how he was going to ease what he was about to say to his son as he picked him up in his arms to embrace him incase he cried.

"Omma's..." he began to say before he heard the main door getting unlocked.

"Omma's hooooooome....." was all he heard next before the atmosphere turned from the tensed filled room to a screaming fit as both kids started laughing and yelling for their mom.

Jungkook had a funny confused look on his face as he put each kid down from their chair.

"Y/n-ah, how come you're home this early?" he asked you.

You laughed at his puzzled look.
"Just give me a second and I'll explain everything." You said before dropping your bag on the couch and squatting on the floor when you saw your boys running up to you like two crazy puppies.

They're your pups but you could'nt help but see them as your little bunnies whenever they give you their signature smile which you were so grateful they inherited from their father.

Eyes squinting and nose scrunching and with a proud dad smile Jungkook looked over at you and the kids as they jumped on you and hugged and kissed you from the excitement that you were home in the morning for the first time in a long time.

Being the Captain of a precinct, you were always at work from the early hours of the day.

Your kids rarely saw you and Jungkook always woke up to an empty bed because of that too.

You've noticed it getting a bit harder for him to go to pack meetings or do his werewolf duties because of your work despite him telling you that it's alright and that he loves taking care of the kids in the morning, but you were still not happy with the situation and so after a week of thinking and sorting out things you decided to do something about it.

Once the kids calmed down, the 4 of you sat on the couch before you started to explain what you were doing home so early.

"Jungkook-ah" you started to say as you looked up at him.

"I quit my job." you continued as Jungkook's confused expression changed into one of shock.

JK - "What?! Why?! You love your job and you worked so hard to reach where you are right now."

Y/n - "I'll still have my license to investigate. Ever since Minho passed, Yunsoo has worked so hard, I've given my recommendation to the higher ups. If all goes well, she's going to be the next captain. I'm honestly so proud of her and how far she's come. She'll do just fine. I know I love my job and that I worked hard for it just like her, but I can say the same for you guys too, except I love you 3 so much more. We went through so much to be where we are right now, I don't want to lose what we have." you said before you kissed the top of Joowon's head who was seated on your lap and then looked over at Jungkook who was carrying Doyun the same way.