𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 13 - 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒕

~ Flashback to when Captain Min gave Y/n all the final evidence and reports ~ Refer to ending of Part 9 ~

Towards the end of the last document you let out a sigh of relief as a tear escaped your eye and you said. "Finally....I've finally done it."

"Good luck Captain. I hope all of our hard work and yours will come together and finish this entire thing once and for all." He said as he smiled at you.

"I really hope it will. Thank you so much, Yoongi." You said as you smiled back at your old academy mate.

~ time skip ~

It was already late at the precinct.
Everyone had already left and you were the only one left in the office floor.

You had finished finalizing all the evidence and checked everything to make sure there were no holes for Junho to escape out of.

Putting back all the law books away you gathered everything and made your way down to one of the prison cells.

The air was cold and all you could hear was the sound of your steps against the tile floors. You walked to the entrance of the temporary cells.

The guard was nowhere to be found at the time, you figured he must've gone on an hour break or something.

You finally reached a specific cell stopping right in front of it and looking at the person inside. "hey" you said softly.

"hi." He replied back.

You felt a pain in your heart as you heard his weak voice. Pulling out a key from your pocket you unlocked the cell and went inside. The only thing in the cell was a bed, a chair and a desk.

"I'm so sorry for all of this." He said softly as he approached you.

"It's not your fault at all so please don't apologize. Rather it should be me who should be apologizing. I'm sorry Minho had to get caught in t-this." You stuttered

You were about to cry when you felt two arms forcefully pull into a warm chest.

You hadn't realized that whatever pain you felt all this time slowly began to dissipate to the point that you now had hugged him tighter as a smile formed on your face from the familiar feeling.

"It's not your fault either, you wouldn't have known that it would happen........how was his funeral?" he asked softly.

Slowly you parted away from the hug as you looked up at him saying. "It was alright, I spoke to your father that day. He was with me the whole time. I'm sorry I couldn't come to you sooner. As the captain, I can't be seen coming to you or showing you any type of affection or they might suspect me too. As hard as it was I managed to get it done. I did it, I found evidence that it wasn't you that killed Minho. I knew you wouldn't do such a thing and that you were being framed so I had to start from the beginning and checked the cctv footage of my office. There was a portion that was cut and tampered from the video but tech department managed to get bits of Minho catching Junho snooping through my office on the day that I had gotten the first evidence package. Junho saw that Minho caught him looking around my evidence cabinet and that was where it all started I'm assuming. The medical examiner also told me that she found something really odd, but that was the best thing I had heard ever since all this happened. It was chalk residue found on heel of Minho's shoe suggesting he was dragged along. I had your dad secretly send some of the wolves to check out Junho's old home where he has that baseball ground and they found the place where Minho was killed. It was after that we believe that Junho brought Minho's body to the warehouse and then brought you there while you were unconscious. When I asked to get your blood tested they sent the results today showing that he had used a specific drug to put you in an unconscious state that not even high amounts of alcohol would have been able to do. Junho knows that finding the killer at the scene of the crime will end the case quickly, he couldn't have been more wrong. I have all the evidence I need and we will get a whole lot more once I get the search warrant for his home and baseball ground where they will find the real crime scene. We can finally put this entire thing to an end, Jungkook." You said as you hugged him once again.

He didn't say a word, he was just relieved that this whole thing will finally come to an end and his cousin could get the justice he deserves.

He was hugging you for a while when you suddenly felt him part away from you, lift your face up and plant a long awaited kiss on your lips.

The kiss was long and passionate, you felt his palms hold your face with so much care like you were this precious little pearl that he held in his hand.

Meanwhile your arms found their way up to wrap around his neck and bring him closer, deepening the kiss even further.

Jungkook sighed against your lips as his hands went on your waist and he lifted you up twirling you around slowly while both your lips were still locked. You were so happy and could feel your heart swell at this feeling.

He finally put you down and looked at you. Lifting both your hands with his own he joined them together and planted a soft kiss on them and then one on your forehead.

"Thank you so much for getting justice for Minho, he was such a good boy, up where he is right now he's probably looking down at you and is so proud of you." He said as he smiled at you

"proud of us." You said as you flashed him a smile of your own.

He now held your chin and pulled it towards his for the second time as he kissed you once more, biting at your lower lip and seeking permission which you gladly gave, of course.

Time seemed to have stopped as you mentally took note of this entire moment in detail.

From the way he kissed you, to the way his arms traveled against your body.

Your stomach turned when you felt Jungkook deepen the kiss as his tongue fought with your own for dominance, which you were losing as the seconds went by.

Everything was going fine until you felt something build up inside you.

You felt a fire burn in the pit of your stomach which slowly seemed to course through your entire body.

It was happening again.

You were going......in heat.