𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 12 - 𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 2

"M-mom?"

This was the only word that managed to escape your lips as you stared at your mother in disbelief.

Your mother that you loved so dearly, your mother that you thought was dead was right there standing before your eyes, alive and well.

She looked as healthy as ever and only became more beautiful as she aged and had silky strands of silver hair that fell on either side of her face.

Wave after wave, a whole mix of emotions took over you in the matter of a few seconds. You felt your entire body tense up at the unexpected situation as you now looked downwards not knowing what to do.

For the first time, you had no control.

You were so lost in your thoughts not being able to process what was happening when you heard.

"Y/n-ah.....look at me sweetie." Your mom said.

Slowly looking up at her, you heard her continue to say
"Y/n, I know you have a lot of questions and I promise you I will give you all the answers you seek. For now, I need you to focus on him and what you plan to do to make him surrender." She says as she pushes the gun further.

"You don't need to do anything. I surrender." Junho replied as he slowly put his arms out to the side and lifted them up before doing a quick turn and knocking the gun out of your mother's hand.

She tried to fight him with her own hands as she did not want to turn into her wolf and expose either of you.

She was strong, but not strong enough as Junho managed to push her to the floor and then grab the gun that had fallen earlier.

He pointed it towards your mother and was about to pull the trigger when you yelled from behind him
"DON'T YOU DARE JUNHO, don't you even dare. I will KILL YOU if you lay so much as a finger on my mother."

Furiously shaking from side to side trying to free yourself from the bonds of the rope you once again felt your wolf desperately trying to take control and take over but just like your mom, you did not want to expose yourselves and tried to keep the wolf under control.

Junho turned towards you "If you wanted to do anything to me YOU WOULD HAVE DONE IT ALREADY! All words and no action. So watch this Y/n! Watch as I end your mother like my father should have years ago. You will finally have nobody left in your life, but don't worry I will make it easier for you and kill you right after I kill her." He said as he turned back towards your mother readying his finger at the trigger.

That was it. That was the moment it all went into adrenaline mode and your wolf took over your entire body and transformed right in front of Junho's eyes.

Your growl filled the entire warehouse as your body freed itself from the chair tearing the rope and breaking the wooden chair all at the same time.

You were now running towards Junho as his now fearful body was running for its life. You jumped on him pinning him to the floor.

By this time, he was screaming and yelling all sorts of thing from disbelief to begging for mercy, which you were now almost not willing to give after seeing how he threatened your mother.