Chapter 16

(Okay so it seems that after almost a year, to which I am terribly sorry. The votes that I am counting for the continuation of this story is path three. The first one having Two votes, second one (though listed indirectly), and the third having seven or either at the time. So hope you enjoy this chapter and may it be well worth it)

3rd POV

"Hi who are you and why are you in my room?" The Dragon-woman growled and Artemis scowled at her.

"Don't you mean our room?" She said and the Dragon-Woman's eyes widened.

"Wait. Your, her" she said and her large mouth full of sharp teeth stayed open as Artemis cocked her head.

"What do you mean?" She asked the Dragon-Woman who was now standing.

"Your the newest Assassin of The Dragon Assassins' Team?" The woman exclaimed, her maw still open in awe.

"Shouldn't you be mad about this" Artemis said noticing the Dragon-Woman's awe. "I mean I'm literally in the business of killing those related to you"

"I know, but the Dragons have killed many of others kind including mine own, and if I was strong enough I would've become an assassin against them, but when I tried out for the Assassins. I couldn't even make it past the first test" Her head dropped and Artemis didn't know what to say.

"Don't apologize. It's not your fault after all" she suddenly stood tall and looked at me, "but I can promise you that I will be able to join you one day"

"I'm Happy that you found your drive, and I hope that you are able to make it in the future" Artemis smiled and the Dragon-Woman Stuck our her clawed hand.

"Now that that's over. My name's Thronclaw" Artemis took her hand and shook it.

"I'm Artemis" she said and then started to look around the room. "So why does almost everything belong to the both of us in here? Shouldn't you have your own things?"

"I do have my own things, but I can put almost everything in my magic chest here" Thornclaw stepped on a simple wooden chest with a large grin on her face.

"Okay. So that means that this bed is mine?" Artemis said moving over to the bed parallel to Thornclaws on the opposite side of the room.

"Yeah, but what about your things. Don't you have anything besides that with you?" She asked touting her head curiously.

"Nope, But I don't really need to go somewhere door clothes, I can just make them" Artemis materialized a cloak in her left hand and then let it disappear, and Thornclaw's eyes widened in shock.

"You shouldn't have let me see that " she said as she caught Artemis staring at her curiously.

"Why not?" Artemis asked

"Because if someone were to capture me or if someone can look into my mind...it's just not good to show someone else that power" she said

"You think that I would care about people seeing my abilities" Artemis cocked an eyebrow, "I don't care if I show everyone everything. I honestly don't think that it would matter."

"Why not?" Thronclaw asked not confused, "if someone were to attack you and they knew what you could do, you wouldn't be able to do anything against them"

"True, if I do manage to get into a fight with someone that can give me a hard time, I would be caught up in a stalemate, but I have a friend that can help me get out of those situations, and he doesn't like it when other hurt me" Artemis smiled at Thornclaw, causing her to shiver.