Chapter 4

Stealthwave's POV

I flew over to them as the 'tough' kid ran away due to my scare, and I went over to the woman and I sat in-front of her waiting for her to ask me something, but she didn't have any words and I shook my head and shot back into the the water occasionally jumping out and in as I swam. I swam for the rest of the day and everyone eventually went away except for Hiccup and Astrid. I shot out of the water and grabbed the two as I went and flew off with the two in my hands. I saw their dragons yip in shock and then they shot after us, well, one shot after us in the air, but the other one stayed on the ground running after us and avoiding trees. I saw that he had a flap where a part of his tail was and the boy had a missing half-leg. I dropped Hiccup and he screamed as he fell through the air, and I spun around twice and threw Astrid in the direction of her dragon. She also screamed as the flew through the air, and then her dragon caught  her and threw her up and onto the saddle, and then Hiccup came flying out of the foliage on his dragon, which looked like me and I shot ahead of them. 

Wait I heard a voice and I looked back, under, and to the sides and then at the dragon just as he said wait again. 

You can talk, so why didn't you before? I said in a series of growls, I am so gonna have to get used to this different form of language. I looked at the dragon after a little while as we hovered and waited for the blue dragon. 

I didn't know if I could trust you, I mean you did scare the wings from us, so why should I have? the dragon said and I sighed

Yeah I guess you are right, but what is she? What am I? And what are you? I asked motioning towards the blue dragon and then myself and he looked at me incredulously before rolling his eyes.

I forgot you aren't like the other dragons he said I am a Night Fury, and so are you, but your bigger, stronger, and a different color than me. She is a Deadly Nadder, but she's not so deadly now that I know her he softened and I realized that he liked that dragon

You like her don't you I said and he nodded making me surprised

Yes I do, and as the Alpha I don't have to hide how I feel from others he said and this got me even more amazed and I mentally hit myself because I could feel that he had a powerful aura of a leader, but it didn't faze me due to me and my past of leadership. During our ride back I talked to them as Hiccup and Astrid talked to each other, and Toothless told me every kind of dragon that we passed and what they could do. 

Why's your name Toothless? I asked curious

That's what Hiccup, my rider, named me and it's because of what we can do with our teeth, and since he didn't know that during the first time we met the name stuck, and as much as I loved having a name all I thought of was getting out, and even if my tail was fixed I would still be loyal and loving to my rider Toothless said and then he introduced the Nadder as Stormfly and I got an idea. 

Do you trust me enough now to do what I am about to do? I said making the water in the air condense and form a ball for what I was about to do, but it would take a-lot of my energy and I wouldn't be able to fly after I was done. 

Yeah. Why? he said and I flew closer to him and studied the thing that was on his saddle and I found that the best way to get off the human was to detach the saddle and I looked at him brandishing my claws and the humans looked at me curiously also. 

"What is he doing with his claws" Astrid asked and Hiccup shook his head saying that he didn't know and then they started talking about fish again, and ways to catch them better. 

Because your riders not going to like that I'm going to do I said and the dragon and human barely had time to react before the straps holding the saddle to the dragon's neck was severed, and in less than a second the human boy was on the saddle of the girl with the now useless saddle dropping through the air and into the forest and I grabbed the claws of Toothless and flew up to the clouds with the human saying that he couldn't fly without him. We'll see about that I thought and when we were above the clouds I stopped flying and told Toothless to close his wings.