Chapter 1

I walked to the beach excited to propose to Annabeth after the annoying quest Athena had me go on to prove my worthiness, and when I got to the beach I saw two people kissing, and then the guy bent on one knee and opened a box, with a ring inside of it. Of coarse she nodded and accepted beaming with joy and I went over to them wanting to know where Annabeth was. Then I saw the familiar wavy blond hair and I realized something, it was Annabeth, and she was now engaged to my brother. 

"Annabeth?" I whispered my hands going to my sides as the ring dropped to the sand, and she looked up from Tom and saw me. Her eyes widened and I felt something slithering along my skin. I looked down to see golden chains wrapping around my body and I looked at Annabeth one last time as they reached up and around my shoulders. 

"At least your happy" I whispered before the chains tightened causing me to silently scream in pain and then my vision was covered in yellow, and I noticed my knees hurt like I was on a floor of some kind, and as my vision cleared I realized that I was on a floor, and on my knees, wrapped in chains that went around my shoulders, waist, hands, legs, and neck, like a collar. I looked up and saw the gods looking at me with hate and hurt, especially my father, Poseidon. 

"You are here in Olympus and under the sentence of death for Betraying our trust and your family" he said and my vision filled with tears as I looked to the floor, my heart stopping at the accusation of betrayal "how do you plead?" 

"I have only one thing to say" I said and Zeus nodded for me to continue letting me have my dying last wish "stay happy, and when you know that I would never betray you due to my flaw, don't live in despair, and love each and every one of your children" 

As I said it they all flinched expecting me to say that I was a traitor or that I didn't care about them like I showed I did, but I still did and always will. I looked to the sky as a crackling sound filled my ears and then I felt unbearable pain coursing through me body as his bolt touched the center of my chest. I didn't scream, but I accepted my Fate and my vision went black and then it whitened out and I saw my blackened and burned body fall to the floor lifeless. I looked towards the doors of the underworld and I saw them still closed. I was puzzled, and then there was a golden light next to me and I felt drawn to it like I was metal to a magnet. I couldn't do anything to stop it either, but I tried fighting it anyways. I had to see my mother one last time, but the pull was too strong and I was soon engulfed in light, and then darkness as the rip closed. 

-------------------------------------

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a forest and it kind of looked like the forest in camp but slightly less dense. I tried standing, key word tried, but I immediately fell over as I felt unbalanced. I looked at my feet expecting to see my old clothes when I died, but I saw two thick bright blue scaly legs instead, and I jumped like a mile in the air. I looked back and saw the same, and I then saw a tail and huge bright blue wings that seemed to swirl like water. Wait how was I even alive, I felt the familiar pull of the water nearby and I dragged myself over to it to see a triangular reptilian face staring back at me in the reflection of the water's surface. I also noticed that my eyes had stayed the same, and so had my scars. I decided to try talking. 

Hello I tried and then jumped again as a low friendly growl came out of my mouth, and I felt the water in the air get parted quickly as if something was coming towards me. I looked to my left and saw a rope net flying at my face, and I tried to move out of the way, but it caught my neck and wrapped around my body leaving my head unwrapped. I tried to move but it was a tight net, and I was about to bring my head around to bit at the net and then I felt something crush my head to the ground. I looked at it and saw a giant foot on my face. My beautiful face, ruined by a foot. I growled and this just got my face pushed further into the ground.

I looked cross eyed up and saw a man yelling triumphantly, and I rolled my eyes and just lay there limp, and then I let his people grab me and haul me up. I couldn't hear anything, but I could smell and feel things. I shook my head and noticed that every tilt of my head, I could hear something, and then I felt two strange things on my head, and I used my muscles in their area and when I lifted them I could hear

"--n't the stupid thing just walk itself there" I heard a person grumble on my left and then I saw a boat and as we got on it I tipped my head over the side and saw two big ears sticking from my head. I would've hit my head against a pole as a substitute for a hand, but I was currently 'held up'. I smiled at my pun and then I opened my mouth and saw gummy teeth, and I felt something under my gums and I thought of how hungry I was and rows of white ovals shot out. 

My eyes widened as I realized these were my teeth, how could they do that? I focused on making them go in and out since I already knew how my hearing worked because of me messing around with to during the 'drag' and I eventually got used to it and could make them come out and go in whenever I wanted. Then I was dragged away from the edge and put on a giant wooden brick with chains attached to it, and they chained my face, my wings, my tail, legs, and I decided to close my eyes and I lowered my ears against my head and went into a peaceful sleep. 

I woke up to the feeling of being weightless, and my ears flicked up and went back to hear what was going on. 

"Hurry up, we need to hide my most prized possession before the riders get here" the big man growled at the men carrying my plank and they brought me down a set of stairs and into a bar-less, windowless cell with an iron door. I was dropped into it and I guessed that this was the hull of the boat and there were several thumps heard above, and they chained me up to the little rings in the planks of the hull and closed the iron door closing it behind them. 

I closed my eyes and lowered my ears again and took another little nap. I was awoken to the sound on my cell door being opened and I smelled the sea more than before and then I saw Emerald green eyes and a mess of brown hair before my vision was filled with blue, and I looked up and realized that I was underwater. I felt stronger and I pushed against my chains and locks but they wouldn't give, and then I felt the water ripple and a shock wave was sent through the water and I looked up and realized that the ship had exploded and the burned charred body of the big 'leader sunk past me and down into the depths below while I rested on a little corral reef's edge overlooking a giant drop into the abyss below. 

I struggled some more and then I saw a dark figure going away from me and I looked up and saw a big black shape like me flying away with the brown haired boy on it. I sighed in the water and decided to take a nap...again. 

Hiccup's POV

As soon as I saw the other Fury all I could do was stand there in shock, and then it went underwater and I had no way of getting to it. 

"Hiccup we have to go before Drago blows up the ship" Astrid said from on the main deck and I hurried upstairs and got on Toothless 

"Come on bud, let's go" he said and I looked one last time at the water and I saw the new Fury struggling in it's chains as it sank to the bottom of the cove. Toothless must've sensed my worry because he looked back and purred worriedly "I'm fine bud, but remind me to come back here and see if there are any survivors." He nodded and the rest of the flight home was silent. When he got back to Berk it was nearing dark and everyone put their dragons up to let them sleep and then went to bed themselves, except for Toothless, and Astrid who stayed with me as I walked back to my house.

"Hiccup what's wrong, you were so quiet on the way here, and you're never quiet like that" she said and I smiled weakly before turning to her in-front of the door. 

"There was another Fury there, it was huge with almost a fifty foot wingspan, and it was bigger than Toothless, but I couldn't save it when it went under the waves" I said looking down at the ground, and then I felt her punch my arm. 

"Well why didn't you say so" she said smiling "in the morning we'll get the team together and look for it" she put an arm on my shoulder before kissing my cheek and saying 'don't lose hope' before going off to her own house, and throughout the entire night I couldn't sleep and Toothless was also worried and restless over the idea of there being another of his kind as by his eyes still being open and looking at the wall in-front of him.