Chapter 10

Toothless' POV

I'm. So. Bored.

I've been sitting here playing with other dragons not of my kind and resting on the beach when I could or in Hiccup's hut for a month, and it sucks. Then I heard something it sounded like a sucking sound and then a pop filled the air and I looked up and saw a purple circle and a dragon came through it. I shot up to my feet and barreled after Hiccup, and rammed into him as he was walking with the Gobber to the forges talking about something. I started to pat his suit and then he got up and kept on saying 'what' and 'what's up bud' and I huffed and bit his metal leg and dragged him to the beach and there was another pop as the purple circle closed but he didn't seem to see it or hear it, and I looked around in the air but didn't see anything.

"I'm sorry bud but there's nothing there, so would you please let me--" I froze as something touched my back and I looked at where Hiccup was and I didn't see him, I went in circles and fell to the floor dizzy. Then I felt something grab me around the waist and I looked up to see Stealthwave's eyes, but I didn't see his body and his paw and claws felt different and bigger than they were.

Hey Toothless, how's Berk been? And what have you been doing while I was gone...having fun? he smiled again and I saw a glint of metal in his mouth, and I growled at him in annoyance.

You've been gone for almost a month now. You're lucky I like you or you would be on the ground begging for mercy by now I saw his eyes roll and I growled again don't believe me, set me down and I'll show you what I can do I said and he stopped, hovering in the air and he looked down at me.

Look I'm sorry that I didn't come back in a long while, but I'm here now and I can catch up on the new things around here and the new things that have been going on, and I have a few surprises for you when I land I saw him grin again as he finished and I saw the unmistakable glint of metal in his mouth, and I was about to ask him why but he disappeared as did the weight carrying me through the air and I had to spread my wings to keep from falling to the ground.

Then I saw a flash of purple in-front of me and I heard someone yell my name from below and I looked down to see Hiccup in the forest running as I glided so I swooped down and grabbed him before throwing him up into the air to land on my back, without a saddle. Then I shot after the purple flash that Stealthwave left behind as he flew ahead.

I looked everywhere as I searched half-listening to Hiccup as he talked about the step by step of how he was taken and then I saw another flash of purple bigger than what I saw before, and it was on the ground. I dived making Hiccup scream about how unsafe this was to be riding without a saddle and I landed in a small clearing in a green field surrounded by forest, and it was a big field.

"Never seen this area before" Hiccup said taking out his map as we landed and making a quick sketch before needing my spit to glue it to the rest of the map and putting it away as he stood.

Stealthwave's POV

I watched as Hiccup took out a slip of paper and then it unfolded into a huge map and I used my vision to look at it closer without moving.

How are you disguising us both? Artemis asked through our mind link and I decided to tell her about the gods they worshiped in this world, or the one's I knew about.

They worship different gods here, and they treat others like out casts like one called Loki, the Hermes of this dimension, and Thor, the less powerful Zeus of this world I said and she seemed lost I can still use the mist here, just in a different way and form and that's why I am able to keep you hidden, well us hidden I said and she 'oh'ed in her mind making me chuckle