Chapter 13

Shout-outs to @Avendrial, @tales_of_beasts1, @NatuzPL, and @AlldaladiesluvLeoHoO for the awesome ideas and Positive feed about the future of this book, as well as the other unlisted people that have read this book, voted on it, and have waiting patiently (or quietly impatiently) for another chapter.

So I was going to go with the Red Queen Series since that, after reading it and realizing that I have read it before and that it is an awesome series, and it goes along with the main ideas that I have for my future plans. I tried it out for a little while and a lucky five hundred people got to see it, but didn't give any feedback on it so I am just going with something that I've been reading about in other books for a while now: reincarnation (none of that in this one tho), magic, guilds, dungeons, monsters, and...I think you understand it at least a little bit now. I'm sorry if I let the people that were expecting me to continue the Red Queen idea, but I think that this idea will be able to go by smoother. 

Here it goes.

Stealthwave's POV

Purple and Black swirled around us both, the colors of the portal realm, as I call it, it may be called something different in another place but...stupid dragons brain was always getting me off track. 

The feeling of Artemis' arms around me neck was loosening and I could feel something pulling us through the dimension between dimensions, if that makes sense. I turned around to see her arms slip, and I roared after her as she went flying from my back. My entire body went into autopilot and I didn't even think before entering the blue-green hued hole in my travel dimension. 

"Stealth!" Artemis cried out just before being sucked into the rip, and I soon followed. Exiting the portal was a lot colder than I was used to and then I realized that I wasn't just entering a cold place. I was stuck in ice!

I used my powers over water and fire to heat up the water and evaporated it, letting me move forwards, inch by inch. I was trying to go slow as to not collapse the entire tunnel behind and on top of me, of which I didn't know I would get out of, and I hoped that Artemis was waiting out side for me. I didn't feel her inside of the ice with me, and that was a relief, I just hoped that she didn't end up somewhere that would get her into trouble before I even got the chance to discuss with her if this was going to be a planet where we were the good or the bad guys. 

I could feel the end of the tunnel getting closer and I smelled air...there was a break in here somewhere, and one that was leaking air to the outside as well. I stopped for a moment to catch my breath, the air was getting thinner and thinner in here and pretty soon I would have to breath in a large bubble of water gathered from the surrounding ice and rock around me. I was thinking that this was a large mountain and it was really starting to annoy me. Where is that crack leading to the outside, I needed to find it, and soon. 

Artemis' POV 

I appeared in the middle of some sort of field, and immediately my domain over nature told me that this was farmland, a wheat field, and the nearest place to go was thirty miles to the north, how in the world was there even that much land to cover, and how long did it take for them to plant all of these seeds.

I started to walk, immediately hoping that they had some kind of vehicle that I could grab on the way, but the nearest source of metal that I felt, using the joint powers with Stealth, was a large sort of metal beam. I felt a little silver in it as well as iron and steel, but what was the strangest thing was that the entire structure was formed in a sort of tunnel-like beam that went through the entirety of the field, with beams to hold it up every half hundred feet or so and the sides were open. each side in-between beams having a hundred or so half foot circles in their sides with a little lip on the bottom pointing upwards a little.