Chapter 11

The other side of the portal opened up in the middle of the forest and I looked back at Artemis, who could now track Thalia, and her Hunts pain better than I could, and she just pointed off to the left and I cut through trees, buildings and stone walls until I reached a lone warehouse in the city, and I could smell her now. I turned corners lashing my tail through them, creating deep grooves in the brick, and then I saw it. 

Thalia and the rest of the huntress' were in a dark alley surrounded by monsters, most of them were unconscious, but the majority of them were still fighting against Empusa, Draknea, and Orion was in the back leading them on as they backed the girls into a corner. I stomped my foot and all of the monsters besides Orion fell into a deep, long pit back to Tartarus. My vision turned silver and I spotted Thalia at the front trying to pry him away from her, Phoebe realized what happened and she looked in my eyes just before I took off and ripped Orion from Thalia, lifted Artemis with my tail and set her on the ground to take care of our girls, and then I started to spin in the air. 

Once the corners of the walls, the ground, and Orion's unmanly screams melded together, well he stopped screaming as his oxygen was torn from him in the vortex that I had created, and I stopped and threw him up into the air with a sonic boom, and once he was out of sight I blew healing, aqua-blue fire on Artemis and the girls below me. Then I landed, making sure to keep one of my ears tilted up so that I could hear when Orion got within two miles from the ground but my attention was on our girls. 

Were any of you taken advantage of by that monster I growled as they all stood, and shook their heads, Thalia was being tended to by Artemis at her close call and I heard Orion at two miles from the ground. 

"Where's Orion?" Artemis Growled and I pointed my snout up and they followed my gaze to where he kept on falling through the air: five hundred feet, four, three, two, and one. 

I stepped aside as he crashed to the ground and I wasted no time putting a paw on his chest letting my claws sink in, but not enough to kill him, and Artemis came over, pulled out a silver hunting knife and stabbed him in the thigh, the right shoulder, and last was at his neck. 

"How dare you come back and go after my---our girls" she said and at the sight of her malicious, angry face. All the color drained from his face and he didn't get time to react before his remaining eye, his non-robotic one was stabbed through by a thin, pencil-like silver stake. 

He screamed in pain and tried fighting to get out from my hold on him, and then I lifted him into the air with my powers and threw him into a wall, where I melded the stone to fit over him, entrapping him there as he thrashed screaming in pain and fear. His robotic eye was flickering and I shot a spike into his left shoulder and waist. The five inch stakes pierced his skin easily and pinned him indefinitely to the wall, and then I created a metal box around him, keeping his sight, and his screams inside as we, me and Artemis, turned our attention to Thalia. 

As soon as I got to her side she immediately hugged my waist, tears rolling down her face, and I curled a paw around her back as she cried onto my scales freely, and Artemis was getting the story from Phoebe, who was now at her side. 

"What happened?" Artemis said

"We were following a lead on where the Manticore was hiding out at in the city, but the path lead to this alley-way, and the next thing we knew. Thalia was ripped away from us by Orion and pinned against the wall, and monsters surrounded us, keeping us from getting to her" Phoebe looked down "we should've---" 

No I growled making her look at me this is none of your faults, you fought tooth and nail for each-other, trying to get to her and if anything it would be my fault, for not getting here before you all were injured to this level, and that is why, from now on, you all are coming with us on our inter-dimensional travels. I looked at Artemis, who nodded in agreement and I looked down to see that Thalia had fallen asleep against me and I picked her up with my tail, put her on my back, and opened a portal to Berk. 

I waited till all of the girls, including Artemis, who I had given Thalia to just after opening the portal, were through it before looking around through buildings, the ground, and at ceilings to see if anyone, or thing was watching and then I closed the portal and walked over to where I had imprisoned Orion. My vision flashed and the metal box, the metal spikes, and the stone all disappeared and the building that he was stuck to returned to normal after he left it and he landed on the ground, hard, and I increased his weight ten times what he was, and he was stuck to the ground, on his face as I stepped in-front of him. My claws three inches from his robotic eye, and he started to shiver with fear. 

Who made them come here? I growled letting my voice turn malicious, powerful, and commanding causing him to shiver more and I lashed my tail along his back, my eight bottom flaps fully open to keep the spike at the end, a celestial Bronze and Silver mixed blade, lash through the back of his armor and cut through his spine. 

I'd imagine that he would yell out in pain, but the gravity effecting his body kept him from opening his mouth, and when he didn't even try to move his mouth I just invaded his mind:

He watched a group of girls, all dressed in silver parkas walk through the city, split up so that they could look in different directions and then he manipulated the mist and made himself appear in-front of Thalia as an old lady, who told her that there was this strange scorpion-like creature chasing him, and he pointed behind him, and then once he lead them to the warehouse, he hobbled away as fast as he could, seemingly scared and then let off his glamour, jumped into the next roof, and watched as they searched the building, came back down, and then went into the alley thinking that it might've gone down there. 

Then as they got to the end out the alley-way and turned around, Orion jumped down, grabbed Thalia, pinned her to the wall, whistled a sharp tone and in less than a second the other huntress' were surrounded and rushed by monsters from all directions, less in the back, more in the front to block their path from getting to Orion, Thalia, and the beginning of the alley-way. 

I pulled out of his memories and slashed through his neck, severing his head from his body, his bright red optic eye dimmed and then his entire head crumbled to dust and I opened a portal to Berk and stepped inside. 

So I have no Idea what to say first, besides the fact that I am sorry for not updating in months, or close to a year on this book, and I fixed it to make it better than it was, I am planning on making it longer that I had originally put it as finished, I am taking down Dimensional Destruction so that I can re-write it as the second book once this one is officially edited and completed, and I can only say that i hope y'all don't kill me for doing all of this and neglecting this book at such a crappy time. 

Anyways, I hope that you enjoyed an action-filled chapter, though dark, I am gonna have another update soon, and I hope that I don't take nearly as long to continue this story and make it better than what it was before.