Chapter 11

It was now a month until Stray Kids' wonderful break would come to an end. The members took their time to do whatever they wanted for the time left.

Minho and Jisung went on a few dates and they were officially dating to the group, Felix and Changbin had glorious nights away from the dorms, Hyungjin, Seungmin and Jeongin all hung out usually playing together all while Chan locked himself away from the group.

He, of course, was writing some songs, but his mind wandered to Jeongin. He noticed his feelings towards the maknae were getting worse and he wasn't sure what to do with his feelings. He was unaware that what he was doing was making Jeongin act worse.

Today he threw toys at Seungmin and after Hyungjin told him three times and a toy hit Seungmin on the head, Hyungjin had enough. With a huge sigh, he took the boy away, promising Seungmin he'd be back and knocked on Chan's door.

"Le' me go! Le' go!" Jeongin called, punching Hyungjin's shoulder.

"Stop it! Fu-fudge that hurts." Hyungjin stated.

Chan opened the door, looking at the two with confusion.

"Take Jeongin. He's been in a bad mood and he threw toys at Seungie. I told him three times beforehand. Please discipline him while I go make sure Seungie's okay." Hyungjin stated, practically throwing the boy in Chan's arms.

(A/N: I'm actually not sure how this would work since Jeongin is taller than Chan... but use your imagination X'D )

Chan closes his door and made sure to lock it, putting the little on the couch. "Sit here for a few minutes to cool off and think of what you've done. I have to finish this one thing." He stated.

Jeongin puffed, crossing his arms. Chan went to his desk to save his work and send the song to Jisung and Changbin. He saw the boy at the door, trying to open it.

"Innie..." Chan stated harshly. The boy flinched, looking to him. "What did I tell you to do?"

"S-sit an' think."

"So why are you at my door?" Chan asked.

"G-goin' potty?" He lied.

"Innie, you know it's not good to lie. Sit on that couch. Your time is now five minutes. I'm losing my patience."

Jeongin scurried back to the couch with a huff as Chan sighed. He hated being tough to Jeongin but he knew he needed to punish him for his behavior. His phone dinged when five minutes passed so Chan closed the thing he was doing and moved to the chair next to the couch.

"So, Innie. Have you thought of what you've done?" Chan asked.

"I'm not little anymore, Chan." Jeongin stated, looking over to him.

"Oh... Um, then can I ask you what's going on?"

Jeongin rolled his eyes, "Like you care."

Something clicked in his head, "Of course I care! What the heck do you mean?!"

The maknae looked shocked at the outburst, "I mean you suddenly started to lock yourself in your studio."

"I have work." Chan simply stated.

"We're on break, hyung. Plus, didn't you just tell Innie that it's bad to lie?" Jeongin seethed.

"I-" Chan started. "Is this why you have been so moody today?"

"Answer why you've been locked away first." Jeongin responded.

Chan sighed, "I can't."

"Why not?!"

"Be-because."

"Because why hyung?" Jeongin pushed.

Chan sucked in a breath, trying to calm himself down and then sighed. "You... you're not letting this go, are you?"

Jeongin shook his head, "No, hyung. I want to know why you've been avoiding me."

Chan looked at his hands and sighed, "I... I like you."

"Oh."

It was eerily silent.

"J-just forget it." Chan pushed. "Tell me why you've been moody."

Jeongin looked up at him, "Innie wubs tu as well!" He sobbed, jumping to hug Chan who was shocked that the boy slipped back into littlespace.

"Innie wus sad cuz Dada was hidin' from Innie." the boy cried in Chan's shoulder as Chan rubbed the boy's back.

"Innie wan' Dada to know Innie wubs tu." He stated.

"I know, Innie." Chan smiled, knowing the boy was not saying 'love' in the same way.

The maknae shook his head, "No no, Innie wuuuuuvs tu." He pushed.

"Are you... talking for Jeongin?" Chan asked in wonder.

The little nods happily, "Yus! Innie wuvs tu lots and lots!" He smiles widely.

Though the face soon changes to shock, "W-wait! No! I... D-don't listen to Innie."

"Jeongin, calm down. I told you I liked you. Why are you freaking out?"

Jeongin blushed, "I... You said like... A-and that doesn't mean... what Innie was trying to tell you."

"That you love me?"

"N-not l-love...not yet, anyways. I... r-really like you hyung."

Chan coos, rubbing his hand on his cheek, "I really like you too, Jeongin. Why don't we... try dating? Go on a date and see how it goes?"

Jeongin nodded enthusiastically.

"Though, we still have to punish Innie for his actions. I know you're upset but you shouldn't throw toys at someone."

"I... I know. Let me slip for Innie to take his punishment."

"W-wait, you don't have to. I was just planning on taking his toys whenever you slipped. You should probably take a break since you've been in and out of littlespace today."

Jeongin nodded, "Yeah. Um... wanna cuddle?"

Chan chuckled, bringing him to the couch and brought the maknae down to lay on the couch. He booped the boy's nose and in response, he giggled.

"I'm so glad that I got that out of my head." Chan smiled.

"I am too. I'm glad you don't hate me."

"I could never."

A/N: Eeeeeh >w< I love this ship it's so cute! ^w^ I hope you are liking this so far. I think the next chapters will go over the other's dates and then I think I'll either end this or continue with them going off of break. We'll see.

Also, omg God's Menu is so freaking good and I can't get it out of my head. I actually started to learn the dance.