Chapter 7

A/N: hey guys. I'm going to have some late updates as I'm helping a friend with her book. I'm editing for her so I won't have a lot of time. Thanks for your understanding. Enjoy

"Seungie told me some interesting things." Hyunjin started, the group sitting in a circle in the livingroom. "H-he wanted me to promise I wasn't going to leave him. I felt it was strange for the little to stress such a thing but then... he apologized about Woojin."

"What about Woojin?" Chan asked.

"He said it was his fault that Woojin left." Hyunjin said.

"That's the craziest thing I've ever heard." Felix pouted.

"The boy's been hiding his little side from us when we were trainees. Woojin and Seungmin were close because they were both vocal trainees. I thought that was the only reason the two were so close." Chan said.

"When in fact, Woojin could've been taking care of Seungie. That doesn't make sense though." Felix shook his head.

"Wouldn't Woojin tell us about this?" Changbin asked.

"Not unless Seungmin wanted it to stay a secret." Hyunjin replied.

The group was silent. "So, should we sign him up for therapy?" Jisung suggested.

"I don't think therapy is a good action right now. We want him to trust us. If we throw him to therapy that could have the opposite effect." Chan answered.

"Well, we could try to ease him into littlespace? Show him we're interested in being his caregivers?" Minho then suggested.

"I mean, I got him to slip easily after playing a bit but I remember he was hesitant. I don't think forcing him is a good idea. You guys told me how he was. Even though I'm new at all of this, it seemed that Seungmin was stuck between littlespace and adult." Jeongin recalled.

"Yeah, which I searched up. That happens if there is a state of shock when in little space. Like, Seungmin wanted to take control but Seungie was stuck since he was probably scared."

"Explains why he was so desperate to leave the situation to calm down." Hyunjin looked at his arm with the fading bite mark.

"Right, but it's good that you got him to slip again. I saw it's not good for them if they are stuck in that state. Makes them confused." Chan sighed.

"Well, what if we ask if he wants to be a caregiver? He seemed okay to do that when I first slipped." Jeongin shrugged.

"We could try but I feel like he wouldn't want to. He said something about how you made him slip." Chan shook his head. "This is hurting my head."

Jeongin was quick to jump on his lap and give him a hug of support.

"I guess we just have to take things one at a time." Minho said, everyone then agreed.

Seungmin woke up with a huge headache, looking around his room in confusion. Things were kind of a blur which usually happened when he was stressed before he slips or when he was in littlespace. He somewhat remembered Jeongin coming in and he slipped into littlespace. The two were playing and then...

Oh no.

Seungmin gulped. Everything was over. Everyone saw him. Seungmin cursed himself for not keeping his walls up. He wasn't sure what to do. He mentally prepared himself for his members to tell him they were leaving. It happened too many times before. His little side was a curse.

With a shaky hand, he opened the door to smell pancakes. He quietly walked out to the kitchen to see everyone in the kitchen. Chan and Minho were at the stove while the others were setting the table.

"Good morning, Seungmin." He heard, looking over to Felix who was smiling at him.

Seungmin didn't even know if he could talk so he just nodded his head.

"Want to join us? Pancakes are almost done." Minho smiled at him.

Without a word, he sat down at his seat. The members noticed him looking over at where Woojin used to sit and all looked at each other, unsure what to do.

"W-while we wait, Felix and I were talking about going to the dance studio a bit. Want to join us?" Changbin asked.

Seungmin shrugged wanting to say 'sure' but again, no words came out. He figured they wanted to talk to him in groups. That's okay, his heart will be able to take it... He hopes.

Pancakes soon were in front of him but he found himself just staring at them.

"You... want help?" Minho asked with uncertainty.

Seungmin took his fork and picked up some of the pancake, eating it without a word.

The members glanced at each other in worry as they ate in silence.

Changbin, Felix and Minho waited for Seungmin before they left for the dance studio. Seungmin still has yet to say something and the boys were a bit concerned over him not talking.

"Want to go over My Pace?" Minho asked.

Seungmin looked at him in slight confusion but shrugged non-the-less. After they stretched, they went over some songs before taking a break.

"Want to go over any song in particular?" Felix asked, handing him the music.

Seungmin scrolled over the songs, eyes landing on Laventer. One of the first songs they did with eight members.

He looked up at the three who were looking at him. "I..." He started, unsure what to really say. "If you wanted to tell me something... You can tell me now."

"What do you mean?" Felix asked.

"Y-you wanted to tell me you were leaving the group, right? I mean... after everything you must think I'm disgusting. Please don't leave. I can leave the group instead."

The three looked at him in shock and horror. "W-what are you talking about? No one is leaving." Minho stated.

"You aren't disgusting, Seungmin. As Minho said, we aren't leaving the group any time soon." Changbin said.

Seungmin looked at them to see if there were any signs that they were lying, but there were none. "Y-you mean..." His eyes grew teary, "Y-you won't leave Seungie?"

"We will never leave you, honey." Minho carefully said, making sure he clearly said each word.

"Y-you weally mean it?" Seungmin looked up.

The three remembered how Hyunjin said that he had to promise Seungie so they all stuck out their pinkies, "We promise."

Seungie looks at them in wonder and cried with a smile on his face, "S-Seungie is weleved (relieved)."

The boys all hugged the crying little as a way of comfort, "We love you Seungie." Felix said, letting the little cry his happy heart out.

{Edited}