Chapter 8

The three made way back to the dorms with Seungmin skipping between them. They smiled at the little, happy he was okay.

Seungmin stopped at a store, which they looked to see it was a toy store.

"Want to go in?" Felix asked.

"W-wanna get somet'in for Innie." He muttered.

The three all awed, "Of course, come on." Minho took his hand and they entered the store.

Seungmin looked around and pouted, "W-what do you think Innie would want?"

They all pouted as they weren't sure themselves. Jeongin was a new little and still was learning about his little side. "What do you like? Maybe he'd like it." Changbin suggested.

Seungmin gasped, nodded in excitement, "Good idea Binnie!" He went over to some cars and trains. "M-maybe Innie want twains?" He said, looking over the aisle to then lock eyes on a lego set.

He's never had lego but he thought it might be fun to build something with Innie so he pointed at the lego set. The boys nodded and then grabbed a paw patrol puzzle which Seungie was excited about as well.

The group made way to the cash register who rang up the items and smiled at them, "A gift for someone special?" She smiled.

Seungmin blushed, hiding behind Minho who chuckled, "Yeah, I guess you could say that."

The girl smiled, "I'm glad that I got to meet you guys. Your music changed my life."

They looked at her and smiled, "I'm glad it did." Changbin responded.

"Is it possible to get your autographs?"

"U-um... Hold on one second." Minho took Seungmin to an area far away. "Seungie? Do you think you can become big?" He asked.

Seungie nodded, closing his eyes. He opened them to look at Minho. "I'm big... but I don't know how long I'll last. T-this store is a little magnet." Seungmin gripped Minho's hand hard which the older had to mask the slight pain. He knew Seungmin didn't want to slip in front of their fan.

"Sorry about that, I had to take a call. We can certainly sign something."

The girl took out some photocards, handing them their cards. They took turns signing the cards, sliding them back to her.

"Thank you so much. You guys are seriously the best. I couldn't thank you enough." She smiled, bowing to them.

The boys quickly bowed back before leaving the store. Seungmin gave a sigh of relief once they were out.

"You okay?" Felix asked with slight concern.

"I'm okay... Just wanna go home. I don't know how long I can last."

They made way to the dorms and all sighed in relief once the door shut.

"Welcome back. How was dance?" Chan asked them.

"It was good. U-Um, is Jeongin around?" Seungmin asked.

"Oh, yeah, he's with Hyunjin coloring. I was kicked out because it was a secret."

Seungmin nodded, gripping the bag in his hands. He flinched when he felt a hand on his shoulder, "You okay?" Changbin asked.

"Y-yeah. Just... was thinking. Sorry." He walked to Hyunjin's room and knocked before entering.

Hyunjin and Jeongin looked up.

"Seungie!" Innie jumped up, hugging him.

"Hey, how was dance?" Hyunjin asked.

"It was good." Seungmin smiled, feeling less stressed than before. Jeongin left go and smiled at him.

"Innie makin' dwaing fow Channie." He leads Seungmin over to his drawing that had flowers and two people holding hands.

"You chose Chan-hyung?"

Hyunjin and Jeongin both looked up at him in confusion. "What do you mean?" Hyunjin asked.

"H-he chose Chan as his main caregiver." Seungmin explained, gripping the bag.

"Channie is bestest at hugs a-and weally fun to play wit'!" Innie smiled. He finished the drawing, chanting 'finished!' and put it aside to finally notice the bag that Seungmin had with him.

"What dat?" He asked.

"O-oh. After we danced, the hyungs and I went to the toy store. They got it for you but I chose the one and they chose the other." Seungmin first took out the puzzle which the boy gasped.

"C-cute doggies!" He exclaimed making the two chuckle.

Seungmin then took out the lego set which Jeongin gasped at as well. "L-looks like lots of fun! C-can we do it now?"

"How about we do that tomorrow? It's soon bedtime and you wanted to give your drawing to Chan."

Jeongin stood up, "Innie forgot!" He grabbed the paper, running out of the room, leaving Seungmin and Hyunjin alone.

"U-um, I'm sorry about... your arm." Seungmin then said after awhile.

"Oh, it's okay." Hyunjin gave him a small smile. "I think Jeongin really likes the gifts."

Seungmin nods, putting the two back in the bag.

"You seem happier, I can tell." Hyunjin smiled.

"Y-yeah, I guess I am. I'm really sorry about all of this."

"No need to apologize. We wish you would have told us sooner but we're just glad we found out now." Hyunjin stated, patting the spot next to him on the bed.

"I was scared to tell you guys. I already pushed the limits with Woojin-hyung. Once he left, I knew I couldn't tell you."

"Why though?" Hyunjin asked.

Seungmin sighed, "My little side is kind of a curse. Whenever I told someone or someone found out... they always left me. My dad, my best friend... my other best friend... Woojin. I couldn't lose you guys. If I did, I wouldn't be able to live with myself. With you guys, I felt like I had a family and I was really happy. I didn't even want Woojin to know. It happened one day after we shot the episodes of our show after Felix was kicked. I was so lost and hurt that Minho and Felix were kicked and I slipped in the dressing room, crying as I couldn't figure out how to get dressed.

Woojin found me and helped me. At first, I was scared, but Woojin told me right away he knew what littlespace was. He helped me behind the scenes, watching me when I slipped. I told him to not tell you guys yet as I was still scared of not only rejection but losing you guys.

Once the news hit that Woojin left I... I couldn't even think. My curse seemed to strike once again and I felt it was my fault. I still sometimes think it is. A-and even though you guys promised me... I'm just so afraid. S-Seungie c-can't take anoder. Pwease d-don' bweak da pwomis."

Seungmin choked out, tears falling on Hyunjin's shoulder once he was brought in a hug.

"I won't break my promise, Seungmin. I promise you we won't leave you. Stray Kids always will stick together. We all love you."

Seungmin just nods, tears still falling.

- updated as I spelled Hyunjin's name wrong... again.