Chapter 14

Chan was lost and confused. His friend and writing companion was sitting here crying like it was the end of the world.

He can't be a little... Could he? Chan knew him for years.

Chan was confused, so he texted Seungmin. Luckily the younger was out of littlespace and was able to come over.

"So, what did you need help with?" Seungmin asked when Chan let him in.

"I-It's Changbin. He's acting different. But I don't know if he's a little because I knew him for years."

Seungmin nodded, looking at his hyung who was looking down at the stuffed animal he had in his hands.

"It could have come later due to stress? Like if he was under extreme stress." Seungmin went over to Changbin.

"Hey bud. What's your name?"

"Chanbinnie." Changbin pouted.

"And what do you have here?"

"P-Puppy." Changbin stuttered, holding the puppy that Chan had in his room in case Jeongin needed it.

Chan stood back, watching in awe with how Seungmin was handling the situation.

"Do you have a name for it?" Seungmin asked.

"N-no, it not mine. It Channies."

Both let out an aw. "You can have it, Changbin." Chan smiled.

"Why? It yours." Changbin pouted again.

"Well, I'm giving it to you."

Changbin seemed very hesitant, "What da catsh?"

"There is no catch, Binnie."

The rapper gasped, "S-So it really mine?" They nodded. "Den calling him Dark. Because I love Dark."

Seungmin mentioned to Chan that he needed to talk outside the room. "Alright, well Chan and I are going to get food for you and be back."

"Sure... leave Binnie alone again... that's fine." The little pouted, hugging Dark close to him.

Both were shocked as Chan took lead, "When did we leave you alone bud?"

Changbin looked up, hurt prevalent in his eyes, "You all care about the littles.. B-Binnie try to help all the time b-but always pushed aside. N-No one like Binnie... He just holding back group."

"That's not true, Binnie. We love you. Just as much as Innie and Seungie-"

"Seungie vewy sowwy foh not shawing." Seungmin sobbed, fully slipped. He went to hug Binnie who seemed surprised.

"B-but... Binnie doesn' like Binnie." He said so quiet that it almost came out as a whisper.

Chan was quick to text Hyungjin for help as he now had two littles sobbing.

"Why do you say that, bud?" Chan stated, sitting next to the new little.

Binnie shakes his head with a pout, "Can' say."

"Why not?" Chan asked as Hyungjin entered with confusion.

'Ch-Chanb-binnie won't be happy."

"What's going on?" Hyunjin asked, noting that Seungmin was hugging Changbin.

The new little tensed and whimpered.

"No need to be scared. Hyunjin is a caregiver. He's here to help." Chan explained.

"W-Why caregiver? I need one?" Changbin asked.

"Well, I guess not but we want to take care of you." Hyunjin stated.

Binnie hums, leaning against Chan, eyes closing. "Binnie tired." Thelittle must have gotten so exhausted from crying.

"Go ahead and sleep." Chan carefully put him on the bed and both cooed at Seungie cuddling against him, both falling asleep.

Chan let out a sigh as he left the room, closing the door carefully, "Well..." he started.

"So is Changbin a little?" Hyunjin asked.

"I guess so. We need another meeting. It sounds like we were not treating Changbin right."

"I did notice him asking to help a lot once the littles came a thing. I never thought he wanted attention or anything."

"And the joking needs to be toned down. I think he started to believe the things we say."

Hyunjin froze, "Do you think at the radio station... that we went too far?"

Chan shrugged, "I think that was his last straw. You saw how he just stared at nothing for a while."

The two were silent; they felt guilty. Chan felt like a terrible leader.

How did he not see how bad Changbin felt? How did he not notice that Changbin was acting different?

"Hyung, stop. I can see what you're thinking. It's not your fault."

"But it is! I'm supposed to be the leader of this group and I'm the oldest! How did I not notice?!"

Hyunjin put his hand on Chan's shoulder, "It's not just you, Chan. We all weren't paying attention. We can't think about that now, but we can focus on what to do next."

Chan nods, rubbing his eyes to get rid of the tears that were starting to pool.

"You're a great leader, but let us help you with that burden. You don't have to do everything alone. We all are here to help." Hyunjin smiled to him, bringing him in a hug.

A/N: this isn't proofread so apologies for errors...and not posting for a while.