𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 10

Her soul is fierce
Her mind is strong
Her heart Is brave
     -unknown

Flashback: (Age:15)

"She is all yours Mr Roberto." My father said to man standing in front of him.

I was playing with my little brother when my mom announced that we have guests and instructed us to stay inside our room. We did as they asked us to and played  games until Wyatt started coughing seriously. I have to inform mom about it but I can't so I decided to go down and get some water for him. I was on my way to kitchen when my father's voice stopped me.

"Delilah?" He said.

I looked at my dad who is standing near the fridge along with him was another man .

"Dad Waytt needs water." I said calmly. I know I am going be punished for this but I can't stay inside there doing nothing. Dad nodded and handed me a water bottle, I took it from him and rushed back to the room.

After drinking some water he returned back to normal. I love wyatt more than anyone in this house, he always supports me. He knows my every secret and he is okay with it not like others. We started playing the game again when my mother called me. Wyatt looked at me worried I gave him a reassuring smile and went downstairs.

"Delilah meet Mr Roberto."  My dad said.

"Hello." I said shyly.

"Hi Delilah." He said in a strong voice.

"Delilah you will be staying with him okay?" My dad and I looked at him confused.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I want you to." He said and looked at Roberto.

"She is all yours Mr Roberto."he said and I went along with him. I noticed my mother crying from the corner of my eyes but I don't know why.

"Delilah, how old are you?" He asked sitting beside me on the bed in his room.

"15." I replied. He just smiled and handed me orange juice. I returned to home next evening with severe pain between my legs. I don't know what happened after I drank that juice I fell asleep and didn't woke up till morning. I reached my home and no one was there except my Elder sister.

"Hi sis." I said sitting on her bed.

"What?" She asked. I explained her everything what I have been feeling since morning and she listened carefully for the first time.

"You need to tell mom." She said hesitating.

"Why?" I said standing up from her bed.