𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 3

Janet pov:

I woke up with a severe headache, I looked around and noticed that I was not in my room. This room is almost 3 times bigger and amazing than my room. I looked at myself, I was in black tshirt. I tried to remember what happened last night but the only thing I could remember is Brian saying stuff to me and then running away. I forced myself to remember anything that will help me to know who am I with but I gave up as it increased my headache.

"Good morning baby girl."

I heard a strong male voice beside me. I turned around to look at the same man with amber eyes sitting beside me shirtless, he was there all the time?

"I was waiting for you to notice me,"he said looking at me.

"Who are you?"I asked.

"I was expecting that."he said before getting up from the bed and heading towards the door.

He came out with tablets and handed me a glass of water and a advil. I try my best to not stare at his body. His trackpants was hanging low on his waist exposing his V line. I took the tablet and gulped it along with water trying my best not to think about other things.

"I can see you are enjoying the view baby girl,"he smirked.

He entered into the bathroom. I stared at the closed door then my eyes went to my dress which is now lying on the floor. Did something happened between us? I looked down at myself and sighed in relief that I still have his clothes on but that doesn't prove nothing happened .

"Don't you want to take shower?"he asked coming out of the bathroom.

"I don't have clothes,"I said looking at him.

"That's not a problem, I won't mind seeing you naked. I noticed last night that you have a beautiful body,"he said smirking.

"Did something happened between us?" I stand up from the bed and was shocked by his response.

"No, but..." He closed the distance between us and placed his hand on my neck.

"If you want we can do it now."

He voice gave me goosebumps, I stared in his eyes for few seconds and tried to move away.

"No, I think I should shower,"I said and rushed inside the bathroom making sure I locked the door behind. Once I was sure that every inch of my body is clean, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself in towel. I peeked through the door only to find empty room. I looked at the bag of clothes on the bed and immediately dressed myself before he comes.

I looked at my reflection thinking why would he choose such formal clothes for me

I looked at my reflection thinking why would he choose such formal clothes for me. I searched for my phone but it is still missing, suddenly I realized how long I have been here for. Today is the second day of my job and I was suppose to be there but here I am with a stranger. I sighed and sat down on the bed.

"Let's go,"He said looking at my body.

"Who are you?" I asked, not moving from my place.

"We can deal with this later,"he said impatiently.

"No,"I said walking towards him and folding my arms.

"Look babygirl, I promise I will answer your questions later but right now we have to attend the meeting," He said calmly yet something about him seems dangerous. I looked in his amber eyes nodding my head slowly.

"Good,"he said and we walked out of the beautiful mansion. I looked at the 5 black Mercedes Benz SUV standing in a line, we sat in the middle one.

"Where are we going?" I asked him but he ignored me.

I looked outside quite familiar with the way we are going. Is he dropping me off to my office? Uugghh!!!I am so confused right now but my ego is not letting me speak because he is ignoring me. The car stopped right in front of my office, we both walked inside the office with his four bodyguards following behind. Everyone is looking at him as he walked towards the VIP elevator. I am not suppose to use this elevator so I turned around to take the another elevator but his voice stopped me.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"We are not allowed to take those," I said looking in his eyes.

"Come in Janet," I stared at his lips as it pronounced my name. I never knew my name could sound this sexy or maybe it's his voice. Wait! How does he know my name? I shaked my head locking all the sexual thoughts I was getting and stood beside him thinking about more important things. How hell does he know my name?...Is he stalking me?...As soon as the door opened we were greeted by Ada, she looked at me shocked and pulled me to her side.

"Welcome Mr Ricardo, sir is waiting for you," She said and they both went inside the office. After few seconds she came out with a disappointed look on her face.

"Seriously Lopez, first you are late and now you used the VIP elevator," She said sitting down on chair.

"I..." I was about to explain myself but a voice stopped me.

"Sir is calling you Ada," I looked at the chubby girl as she shyly spoke to Ada.

"Who is she?" I asked looking at the new girl.

"Your replacement," She said and knocked on the door.

What the hell does she mean by replacement? I started my job yesterday how can they replace me like that. She handed me a glass of water and smiled.

"Sorry,"new girl said.

"Ah! Not your fault." I smiled back at her and looked at the office door as it opened.

"Hurry up Lopez, he is calling you,"Ada said. I threw my glass in dustbin, adjusted my skirt and knocked on the door.

"Good morning Miss Lopez," He said sarcastically as I entered the room. I glared at him and then looked at amber eyes, he is already looking at me.

"Sit down Lopez," He said and they started speaking about some kind of contract which I didn't pay attention to until Brian started shouting at Amber eyes and his bodyguards rushed inside the office.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" Brian shouted standing up from his place.

"Who do you think I am?"He questioned back at him. Jordy's words click in my mind, he is in mafia that means he can kill Brian easily. I won't mind even if he kills him or I will do it myself but the thing is why I am involved in this.

"I know who you are, just because you belong to some mafia it doesn't mean you can buy my P.A." as soon as those words registered in my mind, I looked at the Amber eyes which were staring back at me.

"What the hell does he mean by you buying me?" I said standing up from my place.

************************************
Enjoy the chapter!!!
Sorry for the mistakes😅😅

-rainlovie