𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 7

Janet pov:

I wake up earlier than I expected and took a long bath. I checked out of the hotel after I was done. I drove towards our apartment and parked the car. After checking upon my car I was satisfied when I saw them standing there safe. I entered the elevator and pressed the 5th floor button. As soon as the door opened, I walked towards our front door and picked up the vase as always there is a key. There are only two apartments on this floor, the one which we are living in and the other is empty since the day I am living here.

I opened the door and removed my boots before keeping them safely, I have to return them. I looked at the view in front of me and sighed thinking what they are doing here this early.

"Where were you?" Jordan asked.

"None of your concern." I said moving towards the devil. He is sitting silently on the couch looking angry. I handed him his car keys and looked at Alison who was giving me weird look.

"Thank you." I said to him and looked at Luis who is smiling as always.

"Good morning beautiful." He said standing up and pulling me into a hug.

"Morning Luis." I said little bit uncomfortable with his actions. Casey hugged me next and said she is happy I am fine.

"How many pills did you take last night?" He finally spoke getting up from his place and moving closer to me.

"Two I think." I replied looking at him as he is standing directly in front of me.

"And you have a injury on you head and above that you took my car." He said angrily. I moved away from him and walked towards my room. I turned around and replied.

"I did Mr Devil."

I heard a gasp from behind but I shut my door and locked it. He was one who handed me the keys then why is he angry now. I searched for the clothes that I will be wearing today. I really need to buy some good clothes for me. Once I was satisfied with my look I smiled at myself and walked out of the room locking the door behind.

I went inside the kitchen and opened our fridge grabbing the water bottle I walked towards the main door

I went inside the kitchen and opened our fridge grabbing the water bottle I walked towards the main door. I took out my knee length black boots after wearing them I grabbed my bag and opened the door but his voice stopped me.

"Where are you going? Don't you remember today is your first day?" He said.

"As long as I remember my job starts at 10am and it's still 8 so I think I can do anything till then." I replied before shuting the door behind me and then I remembered I forget to take my car keys.

I went inside again ignoring the stares and took out the keys from the desk of my nightstand and locked my door again. Hopefully everyone is gone except Alison, who stopped me in the middle of the hall.

"Janet?" She called.

"Yes?" I looked at her.

"I have to say something to you." She said.