𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 5

Janet pov:

"This the main umm....you could say branch." He said thinking. I smiled at him and asked.

"You live here too?"

"How do you know?" He asked.

"It was a guess Luis." I said smiling.

"Oh, yes I do. That's my room, you can join me anytime. I don't mind a company now and them." He said showing his dimples. 

"Last room on first floor in the corridor belongs to boss. Beside his room its Casey's room and John's room is here beside my room. This is the kitchen and here is our personal gym." He said pointing out other two room.

We both went upstairs to the first floor and walked towards the other side of the floor. There is one single door at the corner and a name was written on it in capital letter, CARLOS RICARDO .

"This is the office." I said looking at the name. He nodded standing beside me and replied.

"You won't enter it unless he wants you to, remember that." He said slowly in the calm yet dangerous voice. I gulped looking at his face which was inches away from mine and then I did what I shouldn't have done. I tried to move to away and entered the office as the door was open. I directly landed on my butt, if it was not of the soft carpet I don't know what would have happened. Luis looked at me and then behind me.

"Stand up and don't turn back." He said seriously, I did as he said me to do and was about to walk out of the room when we both heard his voice.

"Stop, Deborah leave." He said and I heard the sound of heel clicking on the floor and soon the vanilla smell filled my nose.

"Come in and sit down." He said.

I turned around and looked at the woman standing in just innerwear. I was shocked at how comfortable she is standing like that in front of us. On the other hand the devil was fully dressed in white shirt and black trousers. I tried my best to look away at his exposed chest as his first few buttons were open but it's really hard not to stare at this man. I looked at Luis who was intensely staring at Deborah, she was standing by the desk smoking cigarette.

"Leave whore." He said angrily. I am shocked by his rough tone he never used that on me, even if we are together just for few hours. He was nothing but nice and calm.

"Ah Lui, what's wrong with you?" She asked walking towards him and sitting down on his lap.

"Get off me." He said grinding his teeth angrily.

"Did Casey forget to do her job today?" She said while standing up and walked out of the room.

He clenched his hands and muttered something slowly and looked at devil. He was angry too but I think at Luis.

"Care to explain why Casey would do something to you?" He shouted.

"Because I love her." He said almost calmer than before. That's seems like a confession now.

"Miss Lopez you can leave, you should be here by 10am remember that." The devil said looking at me and I rushed out of the office as the situation was already intense and I couldn't do anything. I was about to exit the place when a voice stopped me.

"Who are you?" I turned around to meet a pair of same amber eyes but the difference was she has red hair apart from that she was exact replica of the devil.

"I am Janet Lopez, P.A of Dev.....I mean Mr Ricardo." I replied almost saying the word devil. She laughed and hugged me, I was shocked by this friendly behavior but I did return the hug.