𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 2

Flashback : (2years ago)

"Dad I don't want to marry him," I said to my very angry dad.

"I am not listening to anything," He shouted in front of everyone.

We were having dinner with Martin's and my dad tried to act as a matchmaker. He wants me to marry Brian Martin and not once but he forced me to go on a date with him for like hundred times. I don't like him and I am not interested in him.

"Why won't you? I am 23 years old and I am capable of making my own decisions," I said looking at him.

"No, you will do as I say you to," he said Looking at me.

"No, I will never marry this idiot," As those words came out of my mouth, Mrs martin replied.

"Mr Lopez I am done, we are not interested in your daughter anymore."

"Mrs. Martin I apologize......" I interrupted my dad

" What the hell do you think I am? How dare you say that to me? I was never interested in your son. Look at him, all he did during these dates were forced me to kiss and touch him," I said.

"There is nothing wrong in doing that, he is going to marry a girl like you after all," She said.

I glared at her and took my glass of red wine throwing at her expensive gown. She shouted and hurried to the washroom.

"Janet." My father shouted and slapped me. I looked at him with tears in my eyes but I blinked it away.

"I am done with your nonsense, I am disowning you right now," He said and I just stared at them not believing a single word. I looked at my mom who is standing silently beside him.

"Get out," He said.

"Dad," I moved towards him but he moved back.

"Get out of my house,"he shouted.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Janet!"

"Janet!"Jordan tapped on my hand.

"Yes," I said looking at him.

"We have reached," He said.

I looked outside at the source of sound, Night hunters, that's what it is called. We parked the car and walked towards the entrance. The guards asked for Id and once we showed ours they let us in.

As soon as I entered smell of sweat, wine and smoke filled my nose. I smiled thinking about how this will make me forget everything. I went towards the bar and sat down on the stool. Alison and Jordan sat beside me smiling and looking at the people on the dance floor.

"What will you have?" Bartender asked.

"Red wine," I replied smiling at him.

He handed us our glasses and I turned to look at the people on the dance floor. I want to dance but before that I need to smoke to continue the night.

"Where is the smoking area?"I ask to the bartender who is continuously staring at me.

"Upstairs, 1st room." He shouted. The loud music in the background is making impossible for us to hear.