𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 11

Part of her mystery is how she is calm in the storm and anxious in the quiet...
-smstorm

Janet's pov:

After carefully listening to the plan I got ready in my favorite outfit. It has been long since I wore this. I stared at myself as I was done.

I have always adored this outfit and the way this mask perfectly pop out my eyes

I walked towards the window and looked at five cars that arrived just now noticing that our guest has arrived but I have to wait for there signal.

"Don't leave your room until Jordan message you too." 

I remember his words and waited patiently. As soon as I received the message I walked out of the room towards the left mansion through secret tunnel. After few seconds of walking I heard Luis voice through microphone.

"Janet?"

"There." I said focused on my path.

"There is one body guard on right side at the exit." He said.

I walked towards the exit and pulled out my gun, hopefully this tunnels have very innovative exits like this one opens in a tree. As I reached the end, I climbed the ladder and peeked out. Once I was sure no one was there I came out of my hiding place and stand behind the guard. He didn't noticed me but before he could, I put my arm around his neck choking him and injected the liquid that was given to me. I threw him down the tunnel and ran towards the back of the mansion.

"Where are you?" I heard his voice through microphone.

"Backyard." I said.

"There are total 4 men outside the house and another 4 inside which we will take care off." He said.

"Okay" I replied.

I walked secretly towards the front of the house and hid behind the tree. I looked as two men was standing near the door and another two were moving to and fro. First I have to attack those two standing near the door. They can easily run inside and alert others. I aimed tranquilizer gun at one and shot him and then at another. Both of them fell on the ground and the other two were moving towards them but i took it as a chance to shot the front guy with the same gun. The last guy noticed where I am hiding and he ran towards me with his gun. I aimed my gun at him but he kicked it out of my hand.

I punched him in his throat that blocked his air way and he fell down holding his neck. Before he could do anything I injected him with the same drug. I checked his pockets for anything useful but I found nothing. I went back to the tunnel and jumped in forgetting I have threw down the guy. I landed on him and walked back to the main house.

"Luis done." I said but heard nothing. May be they are busy with taking those guys out. I reached the other end and walked out of the tunnel only to get attacked by Roberto. He kicked me in back and I fell on my stomach. I immediately stood up but he pressed me against the wall holding my neck.