𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 12

We repeat what we don't repair..
-unknown

Janet's pov :

Walking back to the left mansion was painful, every step I took remind me of the wound which need serious stitches. I walked towards the Luis who smiled as soon as I entered the hall. To my surprise he hugged me and said.

"Well done miss."

"You are choking me." I said and he immediately moved away. He was not choking me he was choking my wound. I looked at Roberto who is tied to the chair.

"Did you get the diamonds back?" I asked.

"We did but you shouldn't have left the place like that." He said.

"I know." I said sitting down in the chair and hissing silently due to the pain. Devil walked in along with Jordon or John whatever his name is and a very angry Deborah. Surprisingly Casey and Alison joined us too I wonder why.

"Janet." Alison came and hugged me. I can't even stand from my place because of pain.

"Woman you can at least stand." She said sitting beside me along with Casey on my other side.

"Alison she had a long day." Casey said.

"How are you Ali?" I asked leaning closer to her.

"Good." She said rubbing her stomach.

"I know." Casey said excitedly.

"You do?" I asked.

"She is in team Janet." Alison said to which I just smiled and looked at devil who is staring at us. He moved towards now half awake Roberto and held his face. Jordan handed him water which he threw at Roberto's face. He immediately woke up and looked around noticing his surrounding.

"You shouldn't be here Alison it can effect baby." I said and Casey agreed with me.

"But I want to." She said pouting.

"Are you sure it's you or is it your baby acting like his/her father?" Casey asked.

"Shut up." Alison said and we looked at the Roberto as devil punched him in his face. He started laughing like he is enjoying it.

"You hired the Assassin to get hold on me." He said.

"We don't hire those types." Devil replied in his dangerous voice.

"Oh really or is she among one of you?" I could see what he is doing there. He is trying to figure out who the Assassin is. I got many proposals from him back when I was working with legal people. He always wanted to meet me I don't know why.

"Delilah, where are you baby girl?" He sang the words. He turned his head and our eyes met, I could still see the lust in his eyes. I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist with anger. I felt soft palm on my hand and looked at Casey who is smiling.

"Don't let him get you." She said. Her words calmed me down a little bit, he is just trying to get a reaction from me.

"Ah! I see your new friends, we all can have some fun together." He said. Luis moved towards him and punched him in his face again and again.

"Luis stop." Devil shouted and he did stopped and moved away from him.

"Don't talk about them." He warned him.

"Why can't I when you can use her to get me." He said and I know he is smirking right now.

"Who?" Luis asked.

"I see now why you have chosen her to be your P.A, you are going to make a lot of money out of her don't you?" Roberto asked.

"What are you talking about Roberto?" The devil asked innocently.

"Delilah Lopes: The Best Assassin," he said.

"But do you know what she was before this?" He asked. I stood up from my place hearing his words, he can't say that in front of everyone. What am I thinking he will say it definitely.

"What are you saying Roberto?" Devil asked.

"Her father's whore, that's what she was." I gulped hearing his words, it was like everything I tried to push away was coming back.

"Yes Miss Delilah, do you remember the days we spent on bed?" He asked. I walked towards him and stood in front of him.

"There was no such thing like that." I said staring at him.

"I love the fear in your eyes Delilah." He said.

"It's not the fear of your words, it's the fear that I may have to kill another person today." I said and held his neck choking him.

"You love choking huh?" He said.

"I never spent days with you in bed Roberto, it was Jermy who sold me to you, it was you who drugged and forced a 15 years old. It was you because of whom I ended up pregnant and faced miscarriage at that age." I shouted saying everything I always wanted to say him. I choked him even harder until someone pulled me from behind taking me out of the mansion.

Jordan hugged me calming me down and I stood there breathing heavily. After few minutes I moved away from him and walked towards the main house. I didn't even look back, I entered my room and locked the door. As soon as I sat on the bed I cried just like the day I had miscarriage because I had no one with me in hospital and the pain was unbearable. I cried till I felt my eyes were swollen and my head was heavy. I lied down on the bed like that and let the darkness took over me.

------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with someone touching my abdomen. I immediately sat up and looked at the person standing in front of me. He looked at me and said.

"What are doing here with that wound?"

"That's none of your concern." I said.

He stared at me for few seconds and left the room. I looked at myself, how did I ended up without sweater. I checked the time and it is 2:00 am right now. He came back with a box in his hand and closed the door locking it.

"I have already cleaned it." I said.

"I am going to stich you up." He said keeping the box on the bed and kneeling down in front of me.

"Excuse me you what?" I asked.

"I don't repeat Delilah, either you can stand like this or you can lie down it's up to you." He said. I bite my lower lip and sat down on the bed. Neither can I stand as my body is paining nor I can lie like this in front of him. So I sat down on the bed moving my back little behind and resting my weight on hands.

He removed the bandage and cleaned the wound after that he took out the injection and filled it with local anesthesia. He looked up at me and I nodded. He injected that near the wound and took out the suture kit. I closed my eyes and concentrated on everything else except what he was doing.

"Does it hurt?" He asked.

"No." I replied not looking at him.

"Why didn't you go to hospital?" He asked.

"I don't like hospitals." I said looking at the door in front of me.

"Why?" He asked.

"It remind of things I don't want to remember." I replied looking at him now. The way he is concentrating on this stuff is amazing.

"How do you know this?" I asked.

"About the wound or about stitches?" He asked back.

"Both." I replied looking at him. He cut the thread for the last stitch and kept everything back in the box.

"For the later one I am trained to handle all the situations even if it is stitching up my own wounds." He said collecting all his things and walked towards the door.

"And?" I asked.

"I was there all the time." He said and left, leaving me shocked.

*****************************************
Hope you will enjoy this chapter🖤
Sorry for mistakes😅
-rainlovie