Ch. 26 - Elena♡

__________________________

A/N- IM SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING LATELY. I feel so bad for the long waits, but I promise that I will try to get them up faster. I hope that my wait isn't making it so you stop reading, though. I love you so much if you have stuck all the way here with me. I still have no intentional ending in mind like ever, so this story will keep going for a long time. If you are getting impatient with my slow updates, just please leave comments letting me know to update sooner. And please just comment what you think in general please. It means the world to me, even if you just comment a :)

I love you guys so much!:)♡

Killjoy, Out.

_______________________________

•Elise's POV•

I had started to doze off about twenty minutes after Gerard fell asleep. His hand was still in mine.

My pocket buzzed. Awh hell naw... Right when I was getting some sleep. Welp guess that's not happening.

I lightly slipped my fingers out of Gerard's small, fragile hand. It went limp to the side of the hospital bed. He was pretty knocked out after the long day, just like his brother.

I pulled my phone out of my front- pant pocket and looked at the screen. Alicia.

*hey Elise, I was just texting Mikey and then all of the sudden he stopped responding. Is he okay*

I looked over at Mikey. He was sleeping peacefully.

*yeah he's fine. He just got the wind knocked out of him,* I didn't tell her why, *and now he's just taking a nap. I'll let him know you wanted to talk to him as soon as he's feeling better*

I didn't tell her any details because I didn't want anyone else to worry. I was just hoping this would all soon go away.

But I know that that would never be possible.

*oh, thank god, I thought he might be in serious trouble or something. Sooooo... I can tell that you like this older Way brother. Dontchya?! I mean, I saw the way you were acting around him on Friday. You looked pretty head-over-heals. ;)*

I blushed to myself. Was it that noticeable? But, was he really my boyfriend? He had said something about me being his, but he was so out of it at the time. I mean, does he really like me back? It's just that he was so depressed at the park last night, I don't know if he even remembered what he was saying.

So. Many. Questions.

*about that. The other night, Gerard had said something about me being his, but he was so out of his mind at the time. I don't know if he really knew what he was saying*

I thought about what I said for a moment, and it seemed to feel true. Did he REALLY like me, or was that just his messed up day talking to me?

*well, it sounds like he didn't really say the words 'boyfriend' or 'girlfriend'. So I don't know. Sounds like it might have been his depression talking. But ya never know!*

I decided not to text her back and just sit for a while.

And study every curve and simple on Gerard's flawless face.

•Gerard's POV•

(thoughts while dreaming)

I love her.

I really do.

I want her to know that.

But did I do it the right way? I didn't really ever officially say "boyfriend and girlfriend".