Ch. 28 - "I Believe That We All Fall Down, Sometimes"

__________________________

Ohmygod guys, I feel so happy to be writing again. I'm so sorry for the wait, but school has gotten crazy and everything. Please comment what you think!:). I think this chapter will leave you all with warm fuzzies, and the next chapters will go into school. Love you all!:)

Killjoy, Out.

_________________________

•Elise's POV•

So we got home from the hospital at 10:00 at night. Tonight was Tuesday, so we were all going back to school tomorrow. Even though Mikey and Gee are in pretty bad conditions.

Josh was gone. At least for the night.

A few hours ago before we left the hospital, Josh's parents arrived to pick him up. His mom met us in front of the emergency room doors and said hellos and goodbyes. She gave me a hug and told me how different I look, but she was never really the warm-fuzzy type of person. Josh's dad didn't even come out of the car to say hi! I mean after all the years we haven't seen each other, he can't just come out and say hello? It's t h a t simple mister.

That got me thinking about school. The last time I was at school was on Friday, when Joe (the big 'tough' guy) punched me in the face. And then he came back to hit Gerard.

What if Josh finds Joe.

Oh no.

This is not going to be good.

Of course they're going to find each other! They're the most stereotypical bullies our school has.

We are going to be dead once we go back to that school.

~

Mikey went immediately to bed in Rob's room when we got home. He didn't even bother to change.

I let Gerard clean up and get dressed in my room, so I washed up in my bathroom.

The punch that I had received from Joe a few days ago was slowly fading, but not completely gone. But not like Gerard's. I guess we'll just have to be black eye victim twins for the next few days.

I slippe on my batman pajama pants and a tight tank top. My hair seemed to actually working tonight. Of course right before I go to bed.

I took off my BVB winged necklace and my fake plugs and shut the bathroom door.

I found myself going to bed without taking my makeup off a lot more recently, and I think it's because I don't want Gerard to see my ugly face. I know it's probably unhealthy for my skin, but who cares.

I knocked gently on my door and heard a muffled "come in".

"Gerard?"

I rounded the corner of my door to find a half dressed Gee in the middle of my room. And guess what. It wasn't his pants that were on.

"OH MY GOD. WUT. MOTHER OF GOD. GERARD. OKAY. IM LEAVING." I screamed as I sheiled my eyes and closed the door.

Don't worry. He was turned around, so all I saw was his bear butt, NOTHING ELSE. But it still was kinda a shock.

"Why did you tell me to come in?!?" I yelled through the door. "You were butt naked. SERIOUSLY!"

"I forgot!"

"You forgot that you weren't wearing pants?!?"

"Um... Yeah! That's it!"

Ya sure.

"Whatever Gerard! I'm never walking in on you again, unless I know that your pants are ON. That means on your butt. Get it? That's why it's called W E A R I N G pants. You WEAR them." How the heck can you forget that?

"You can come in now." he yelled.

"Are your pants ON?"

"Ya."

"ON?"

"YES."

"ON your body?"

"My god just get inside here!"

I opened the door and this time everything was on. Thank lord.

He had his skeleton onsie on again. It always made him look so adorable. His black hair was going every which way out of the sides of the hoodie. His bandage was still around his forhead, but was mostly covered by his long, dark hair.

He sat down on the bottom bunk - which now seemed to be his, since he's been with us for so long now - and looked me down.

"You look beautiful Elise".

That was the nicest thing a guy has ever said to me. No one guy ever tells me I'm beautiful, other than my dad.

"Elise, would you um, sleep with me tonight? I felt so alone in that hospital room an I need someone with me tonight to let me know that there's someone there. Would you do that?"

How could I say no?

"Of course Gee, I would love to."

I climed into the bottom bunk next to Gerard and made myself comfortable.

"I didn't feel like climbing that latter any way," I said. He laughed at that and I joined in.

I pulled out my iPod and gave him one earphone and turned on my new Black Veil Brides album 'Wretched and Divine'. I listened to it all the time at the hospital and already memorized all the lyrics.

'Lost it All' began to play, and I began to cry as I realized how much I have lost in these past years.

Gerard pulled me close and I cried into his chest.

Then I remembered how much I had found.

I fell asleep with my face burried into his chest, and his arms wrapped around me.

And I let the night slip away from me.

"I believe that we all fall down, sometimes...."