Ch. 25 - My World > Yours

__________________________

A/N- Thank you guys so much for reading this far! I'm so sorry about the slow wait, but don't worry, I won't ever stop writing. Updates just might be coming a little slower. But keep reading! And please leave comments in what you guys think! Comments are the best. I love you guys!:)

Killjoy, Out.

__________________________

•Elise's POV•

I must have fallen asleep in the lobby after Frank and Ray had left. I woke up to an empty dimly-lit room. It looked late.

I looked up at the clock on the wall behind me.

12:00pm.

Wow. I slept for about 5 hours straight. I guess I had a rough day.

Imagine. This morning- THIS MORNING, was when Josh had first arrived at my house. And last night was the night I almost drowned at the beach. And right before the beach, I was punched in the eye by those stupid jerks after school.

Can you believe that? I mean really, these days seem to be going slower and slower. Well, at least I got to spend them with Gerard.

Gerard.

I rubbed my eyes as I sat myself up. I looked to my left. Josh was still sitting next to me, on his phone-for 5 hours? But no one else seemed to be in the lobby.

That lady that had told us to sit down earlier was still at the front desk, but it seemed like she might be sleeping on the job. I could see her trying to hold her head up with the heel of her hand, but she kept slipping of and one time her head landed on the desk and she just left it there.

I felt a hand rest on my knee, coming from my right. I looked over. It was my mom.

I don't remember her coming into the lobby, let alone her sitting next to me.

"Mom!"

"Hi, sweaty," she smiled, tiredly. It looked like she had been sleeping for a while and had just woken up.

"Where's Gerard?! Mikey? Are they okay? Can I see them?!" I blurted out so many questions that were on my head. I had apparently had also woken up the front-desk lady.

"Calm down honey. They're fine," she smiled, reassuringly. "Gerard split his forehead open, but they stitched him up and wrapped him in bandages. He should regain consciousness soon and he'll heal soon. Mikey literally had the wind knocked out of him and they hooked him up to an oxygen tank. He's awake, but he'll be a little weak for a while-"

"Can I see them?!?" I was so impatient.

I never told my mom about Josh being the one who hit Mikey. I don't know why. I guess the same reason I didn't tell her about the stupid dudes who ha hit Gerard- she would get them in trouble an that would just lead to worse bullying.

But, it needs to stop someday. The bullying. But, I'm not ready to stick up to the bullies... just yet.

"I think so..." she didn't seem so sure.

"Here, just a second-" I rushed over to the front desk.

The lady had been listening to our whole conversation, since I was kinda being loud. Oops. But, she was already ready with my question.

She held her hand up to my face as in to shut me up as she thumbed through her computer. (How dare she use the hand with me!?) I waited impatiently for her to get some contact with the Way brother's hospital room.